Friday, June 26, 2015

What is Cize?



Have you ever felt like you're not super athletic or very coordinated? I have always been a pretty athletic person, but coordinated..not so much. BUT I have some very exciting news, CIZE is going to give me the coordination I have always wanted!!


What is Cize?
It's Shaun T's LATEST home exercise program. There are no push ups or burpees, it's all about melting the pounds while moving to the beat..and literally anyone can do it.

What if I can't dance?
No worries! Shaun T takes 30-45 minutes to break down the moves while you're still sweating and getting your heart rate up until you "Cize It Up" at the end to some AMAZING songs on Shaun T's playlist! How do I know? As a coach and a Beachbody On Demand member, I was able to try one of these workouts and let's just say, it exceeded my expectations!

My opinion of CIZE:
It's definitely not what I was expecting. I am a huge HIIT and weights girl, so I was skeptical that this would be a good workout but it most definitely is! The moves get harder and the beat gets faster as you get better. This program will most definitely teach you that exercising and getting in shape can be FUN and not just about strict workout routines. But of course..NUTRITION HAS TO BE ON POINT!

Does this program come with a meal plan?
YES! Very similar to the 21 Day Fix meal plan so you are going to be keeping your portions in check and focusing on those whole foods (and that Shakeology!!).

When does it come out?!
JULY 20th!!!

Does this sound like something you would find fun? I am hosting an EXCLUSIVE Beta test group for this program at the end of July and I am looking for TEN individuals to join! We will use a closed, online Facebook group to stay accountable and motivate one another! I will help you learn how to meal plan/prep and get the most out of your workouts!

What are the requirements of the test group?!
-Active participation in the closed Facebook group
-CIZE workout program
-Replace one meal a day with Shakeology
-Use easy to follow, portion controlled meal plan to optimize results
-Be ready to have FUN and win some amazing prizes!!

Fill out the application below and make sure to check CIZE test group to be added to my email list! On this list you will be the first to know when this program is available and any other information you will need! Don't delay, this is the end of exercise as we know it!!
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment