Thursday, June 25, 2015

21 Day Slim Down Challenge


It's that time of year! We're well on our way into summer and that means bikinis, beaches, and shorts!
I remember this used to be something I absolutely dreaded. I hated the way I looked in anything, sucking in seemed like the only option in a two piece, and I constantly could feel my thighs rub together.

I was HOT and UNCOMFORTABLE. Who can relate? I mean honestly, I could see my rolls, I could see the arm fat..I hid behind people in pictures. It was awful and something I want people to never have to experience. It does a huge number on your self esteem and confidence, that's for damn sure.


Starting July 6th, I am hosting a 21 day summer slim down accountability group to help people who were like me and who are experiencing what makes us feel SHAME that we shouldn't feel. There is always a solution to the problem and I have it for you. 24/7 ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT!!

What to expect in the 21 Day Summer Slim Down?
-Use of the 21 day Fix (includes portion control containers, meal plans, grocery lists, 30 minute workouts, recipes)
-Replace 1 meal a day with superfood meal replacement, Shakeology!
-24/7 accountability in a closed online Facebook group 
-1:1 coaching
-RESULTS!

Is there an investment? Yes. But we work when we invest, right? BUT you are getting the priceless option of ACCOUNTABILITY. What is the one thing that makes us not get up at 5 am when we know that's the only time we have to workout? No one is there to hold us accountable! 

Or when we hit a block in the road and have no idea where to go, what do we do? We usually quit. Don't lie, we quit and we don't stick to our goals because..well, it's just easier. I've been there and have done it so many times before I joined my first accountability group. Sometimes it starts as one day and then it becomes a pattern and the next thing we know we are right back to the very beginning. 



I want to help you STOP doing this! I want to help you CREATE LASTING HABITS!

There are 10 spots available for this exclusive group starting July 6th, registration ends on July 4th!

Fill out the application below and I will contact you within 24-48 hours with more information on how to apply!

The only thing that is standing between you and your goals is..well..YOU! Let's do this!




Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment