Monday, April 20, 2015

Beachbody Success Club Trip 2015: Cancun, Mexico!



When I signed up to run my own health and fitness coaching business, I had no idea what I was about to jump on board to. All I knew was that my health became a #1 priority, because it was not a priority while watching my father battle cancer. Once he was gone, I knew I needed to change things not only for myself, but for others. Education is key in creating healthy and fulfilling lives and I was ready (still am, LOL) to take that mission on and build a team of like minded people. The rewards surpass everything I ever thought imaginable though!




 Each year, Beachbody rewards hard working coaches that have helped hundreds of people find their dream job, become healthy, pay off debt, or whatever it is that they plan to do. Not only are we rewarded monthly, but a yearly trip is an incentive we work towards. The amazing thing about this trip was that my monthly goals ensured that I would make the trip. The goals I had set to educate and help others become healthy were what would eventually lead me to a week full of new friends, amazing experiences, and a fire lit inside of me to become a top 100 team in the organization. It made me so thankful for my coaches that have believed in me and work so hard for what we believe in.





 And then there's that moment that you and Tony Horton are  basically besties!  LOL. Totally unplanned on his part I am sure. Truly, as such a celebrity and life changer, he is the most down to earth, compassionate, and kind man. I can't say enough good things about the times I have had the opportunity to talk to him. The great thing about this trip is that everyone is accessible. You get to talk to corporate leaders, trainers, and top coaches. You connect with these people, who are just like us, on an entirely different level! Some would call this opportunity a chance in a lifetime, it truly is, but through hard work, goals and tenacity I plan to continually earn this experience and so much more. Our team is exploding every week and next year we're going as a TEAM. When you put your blinders on and know what you want, no one can stop you from success. It all begins with YOU!


So not only was this trip all inclusive, totally paid for by Beachbody, but the amazing activities they had planned for us were just the icing on the cake. An amazing welcome and farewell reception full of dancers, music, food, cocktails, and DANCING! Nothing separated us at these events, we all worked towards the common goal. The number 1 coach accomplished the same goals that the 40503 coach did. We all achieved success club every month. We all believed in ourselves, our team, and our mission. Success club is the number one most important goal to achieve when you are coaching. It truly reflects the amount of individuals you are helping each month!



 I have to give a huge shoutout to my girl, my home slice, and my personally sponsored coach Melanie. She is the #1 coach in all of Beachbody and I just can't imagine anyone else in the world who deserves it more. She is kind, believes in EVERYONE, and will do whatever it takes to help you, if you are willing to put the work in. She has made me a better person, coach, business woman, and I am nowhere near done learning from her. Matt is a lucky man! ;) I loved that this trip gave us the opportunity to get to know each other better and enjoy our time! You truly are my role model and give me an example to strive towards everyday.



I made friendships with fellow coaches I never knew before, I participated in atleast one workout with a celebrity trainer each morning, I ate amazing food (got my Shakeo in too!), and most importantly I was able to relax. If you know me very well, you know that I rarely take time for myself and truly pour my heart and soul into my team and our mission. This is exactly what I needed to restart and recharge. I have reflected on my goals and am ready to make things EXPLODE. 

So I have to ask..

This opportunity is achievable for ANYONE and EVERYONE. You just have to believe in yourself and be willing to get your elbows a little dirty! I am hosting a "What is this Coaching Thing" webinar on April 23rd at 8:30 PM CST and my new coach training starts on May 4th! I have 4 spots open and I want to help as many people as possible develop their skillset and give them the tools to be successful. 

When I started I wasn't in the best shape of my life, that is certain. But being a coach has made me the healthiest and happiest I have ever been! Fill out the application below and I will contact you within 24-48 hours with more information. 

I was right where you were one day and a year from now you could be where I am today. BELIEVE in yourself. You are capable of more than you think!

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment