Thursday, April 2, 2015

April Promotions!





Gahh! It's that time of the month again (get your head out of the gutter, lol), Beachbody has released some amazing deals on their fitness programs to help you start your summer off right! Check them out below!

1. PiYo Challenge pack (normally $160, sale price: $140): includes 60 day program, 1 month of Shakeology, and 30 days of access to Team Beachbody on Demand (includes PiYo and 10 other FULL programs streaming online, you can access from anywhere with WiFi or a cell connection!)

Why PiYo? This is truly my soulmate program. It is low impact, high intensity to create flexibility, strength, and keep your calories torching throughout the day! I teach the live format of this program and have completed the 60 day program, it is doable for ALL fitness levels!

Here are my results from the program, drinking Shakeology, and clean eating. My nutrition wasn't as on point as it could've been, but that's what we have challenge groups for:)


Another one of BHF's coaches had great success with her PiYo transformation as well, meet Bridgette! Mom, wife, respiratory therapist, and new coach! PiYo transformed her body and our 60 day accountability group helped keep her on track!


2. PiYo Kickstart Challenge pack (typically $205, on sale for $180), includes: includes 60 day program, 1 month of Shakeology, and 30 days of access to Team Beachbody on Demand (includes PiYo and 10 other FULL programs streaming online, you can access from anywhere with WiFi or a cell connection!)

Why 3 day refresh? Because it helps kick start your journey by cleaning out all the gunk! No you will not be on the toilet for hours, yes you get to eat, and yes it works. Check out my results, I try to do this monthly!

And who doesn't need a fresh start after all that easter candy? These results are from this past summer after I had been in Vegas for coach summit. Here is another round of results!


3. P90X3 Challenge pack: (normally: $205, on sale for $160) includes 60 day program, 1 month of Shakeology, and 30 days of access to Team Beachbody on Demand (includes X3 and 10 other FULL programs streaming online, you can access from anywhere with WiFi or a cell connection!)

OMG.  This is the program I started my journey with. I have such a strong connection to this program because it saved me and my life. It helped me get in shape, focus on nutrition, and learn that anything is possible. 30 minute workouts, Tony Horton, and Shakeology. Plus clean eating and an accountability group. Here are my results from the program. The first picture is when I was at my lowest point in my life, but my heaviest weight ever. I am so proud of these results and I believe that anything is possible when you put your mind to it.


My results here go to show, the number on the scale isn't always a strong indicator of the success we make! 


With all of these amazing programs available, what is stopping you from starting your life and taking control of your health! Let me help you, my next accountability groups are April 6th and April 20th, fill out the application below and I will contact you with more information. You are in no way made to use these specific programs, but they are amazing and the proof is in the pudding:) I look forward to hearing from you!




Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment