Thursday, April 2, 2015

21 day Bikini Boot Camp



Ahhh, can you believe how close swim suit season is?! I know I am kicking it into high gear these next few weeks to make sure this is the summer I am confident and happy, not only in my bikini but in my shorts, tank tops, and maxi dresses.

Last summer, I was working on my health and fitness, but still wasn't where I wanted to be. I remember sitting on my bed, looking at my summer clothes, and being in tears because nothing fit or looked the way I wanted it to. It looked better than it had previous months, but I needed to kick it up a notch. Luckily, Autumn Calabrese had created the 21 Day Fix earlier that year and that was just what I needed to get going.

What is required for Bikini Bootcamp?
-21 day fix or 21 day fix extreme program and meal plan
-Replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology
-Daily check in for accountability and support during your journey

Why are these requirements? Because they work. The 21 day fix programs are designed to jump start a healthier lifestyle while giving you results. It's not a bandaid, but a lifestyle change. It comes with 30 minute workouts, color coded portion control containers, meal plans, grocery lists, and a maintenance plan you can follow once you have met your goals!

Shakeology is the staple in my nutrition. So many people tell me they're already using a shake, but I require Shakeology because it is simply the best. It is minimally processed and contains NO soy, artificial sweeteners, or artificial flavorings. Most meal replacement shakes don't have this luxury because soy and artificial ingredients are cheap fillers that allow them to offer you the shake at a lower price. You truly pay for what you get in this sense.

Daily check ins are a must!! This is the icing on the proverbial cake because it is what we need to keep going. We need that support, accountability, and motivation to stay in the game and keep working towards our goals. If no one is watching, we tend to slip up or allow ourselves to slack off. These groups truly work. How do I know? It's what I used to get to my healthiest point in my life.

The proof of these programs is in the pudding:

21 day fix extreme:

21 Day Fix:



I have 10 spots open for ladies who are ready to INVEST in themselves. Yes, this program costs money, but this is an investment you can't put a price on, your health.

Fill out the application below to commit and reserve your spot in Bikini Bootcamp which starts May 4th. It's not too late to feel and look great for summer. I can't wait to hear from you!


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment