Monday, December 22, 2014

January Health and Fitness Jumpstart






It's that time of the year! New Years Resolutions are about to come into full effect..the gyms are getting packed...and this girl won't be waiting in any of those elliptical lines! Why? Well because I truly don't believe they make a difference and because why would I do all of that when I could just roll out of bed, get my workout done, and move on with my day without any hassle? Oh did I mention that I want you to JOIN ME on this journey? I have claimed 2015 as my year and I want it to be yours as well. 

We have complete control over how we treat our bodies, but sometimes we just don't know where to start and that's where I want to help the first 20 people to commit and apply! What does this program offer you?

  • 1:1 coaching
  • Your choice of at home Beachbody fitness program (results in as little as 25 minutes..say whaaat, we will find the perfect one for you..TOGETHER)
  • Clean eating meal planning
  • Replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology (superfood health food shake)
  • Portion control
  • Travel tips
  • Motivation and Accountability



Make this investment your Christmas present to YOU! If you commit by December 27th, I will be offering a FREE 5 day intro to clean eating group starting Monday, December 28th to give you the basics to set you up for optimal success in the group! 

Are you ready for a change but don't know where to start? Here's your sign, this is where I want you to start. Let me help you change your life for the better. I used this method to put myself into the best health and fitness of my life. I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't committed to my first challenge group. It not only has made me physically and emotionally healthy, but has allowed me to become a successful entrepreneur/girlboss/health and fitness coach and group exercise instructor. 

I have truly found my calling through this experience of my life and maybe it might not be yours, but maybe it is. I am offering you the chance to change, regain control of your health and fitness, and find PEACE. Fill out the application below to start to make the change. I will contact you with more information in 24-48 hours. We start January 5th but don't delay so you can jump in our free 5 day clean eating group! I am truly excited to offer this opportunity to each and everyone of you!



Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment