Tuesday, December 9, 2014

10 Days of Fitness and Starting the New Year Right


By now I am sure you have all heard me say, why wait until January?! Well I am still saying it! I decided that a place needed to be created for all the doers and goal crushers that are ready to get down and dirty working on their goals BEFORE the holidays so we can all stay on track and accountable. I introduce to you, "The 10 days of Christmas"!

What is the 10 Days of Christmas?
It is a support and accountability group for anyone ready to jump start their health and fitness goals. In this group we will use the following tools to stay on track and start reaching our goals!

-Beachbody Fitness program of your choice
-Replace one meal a day with Shakeology
-Use clean eating principles and portion control to properly nourish our bodies
-A closed online facebook group to have support and motivation to stay on track and stay out of the cookie jar during the most UNHEALTHY time of the year!

Why should I start before the New Year?


THAT'S WHY! You are setting yourself up for success by starting early and getting off on the right foot! 

Why are we using at home programs? Because who is going to go to the gym when it's 30 degrees outside? I know I wouldn't. These programs are full proof, if you put the work in and clean up your eating, YOU WILL GET RESULTS..

You will not get results by waiting in line for a treadmill for 45 minutes on January 2nd.


So commit with me for 10 days of fitness starting December 15th! Once the 10 days is over we will use the same group to hold us accountable until January 5th when my January Jumpstart Boot Camp starts! Because anyone who commits NOW, has an automatic spot in my limited availability group! 

Don't wait until January. Don't be part of the 92% that doesn't follow through. Fill out the application below, commit to a healthier you, invest in yourself, and let's do this together!




Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment