Saturday, November 1, 2014

November Beachbody Promotions!

It's that time of the year where we have to tighten our wallets so that we can give the ones we love the gifts they've been asking for! But..what do YOU want! We have some amazing specials right now and I have some amazing challenge groups coming up. Check out the deals!


That is right!! MY JAM IS ON SALE THIS MONTH! I absolutely love PiYo! It has transformed not only my body on the outside but on the inside as well. Pair it with Shakeology and the PiYo challenge pack is available this month for a discount of $140 (originally $160)!! Now that is too amazing to pass up!



Another hot deal? The Ultimate Reset Challenge Pack has been marked waaaay down from it's original $305 to $275!!

Finally, Beachbody has an exclusive offer this month only! It's called the PiYo kickstart! You receive a 3 day refresh and a PiYo challenge pack at a price of $180 for this month ONLY! This includes the 3 day refresh, PiYo, and a month of Shakeology!! Say WHAAAA!!

I know I will be doing a 3 day refresh after turkey day, I mean with results that I got the first time like this:


Fill out the application below so I can contact you with more information about the upcoming challenge groups and to get in on these special deals!! Tis the season not only for the holidays, but make it your season for health and wellness too!





Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment