Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Cash for Christmas Opportunity










It's that time of the year where we use the plastic a little too much and don't have the money to pay it off until we get our tax returns..who's been there? I have been, multiple years in a row. But not this year and I am ready to pay it forward. I plan to pay for all of my Christmas gifts in cash this year, thanks to Beachbody..and I want you to be able to do the same!!




So often, people get seasonal holiday jobs that are typically
-Retail type job
-Crappy Hours
-Crappy Pay
-Create less time for friends and family
-Create more stress during the most joyous time of year!!

So here I am looking for 5 women to join my team of successful health and fitness coaches to make an extra $500 dollars this holiday season so they can afford to do the holidays right WITHOUT going into debt! All while helping people reach their goals and staying motivated to reach their own health and fitness goals!

Did I mention the free NEW coach starter kit?!





Requirements:
-Self motivator
-ONE hour a day to work the business
-Positive energy
-Determined personality
-LOVE TO HAVE FUN!!!




You do NOT have to be a: 
  • Fitness professional
  • Fitness expert
  • Fitness competitor
  • Stay at home mom
  • Nutritionist
  • In the best shape
  • LOVER of all things fitness and health related
These attributes and characteristics are welcomed with open arms but not by any means required!!

All you need to do is WANT a debt free Christmas and be willing to give me just ONE hour a day to achieve it the exact same way I have. I am going to teach you to work this business and earn the money using the system I have used taught by the #1 coach in all of Beachbody. 

This is an amazing opportunity and it is going to be on a first come first serve basis. First to commit and sign up will be given spots in the formal training session starting December 1st. 1:1 training will begin as soon as you sign up so that you do not miss any time or opportunities to earn your Christmas cash! Fill out the application below and I will contact you for an interview within 24 hours. Remember spots will go fast so don't hesitate!









Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment