Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October 5 day sneak-peek into Beachbody Coaching Opportunity!



Have you ever known that you were destined for something better? That you were meant to accomplish great things, but the opportunity just never fell into place?

I am here to tell you..the opportunity has arrived and I want to give it to each and everyone of you!

My team is offering a 5 day, sneak peek into what it is like to be a Beachbody coach on the #1 team in the network! This opportunity will allow you to watch a daily informative (but fast..we all are busy!) video from a different coach on our team on how coaching has changed their lives, how they maintain a business while also maintaining a family/full time jobs, etc., and what it is they do every day.

In 2014, I set out on a huge mission to substantially grow my team. As most of you know my father passed away of cancer less than a year ago and it was a huge wake up call for me. Not only to take control of my life, but to take control of living my life the way I WANT TO! This opportunity has allowed me to start doing just that.

With this opportunity, in less than a year I have been able to..

  • Pay off debt
  • Pay for vacations in cash
  • Get in the best shape of my life
  • Meet positive, like minded individuals on the same mission
  • Make my life better for me and for my future



Who am I looking for?!
  • Health care professionals
  • Young professionals
  • Fitness Instructors
  • Fitness enthusiasts
  • Hard working people looking to make some extra money to make their lives and the holidays better
  • Passionate people
  • Working moms looking to stay home with their babes
  • ANYONE
I am really looking for anyone with a passion for health and fitness, as well as helping other achieve their goals. Please, click the link below and join the FREE sneak peak into what coaching is all about.

What's holding you back from the change? I am ready to lead you on your journey and support you every step of the way because I KNOW that you can do it. Put a little faith in me and let's rock this together.


Already interested in joining my team and still wanting to go through the sneak peak? Fill out the application below and I will contact you in 24-48 hours!








Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment