Sunday, October 26, 2014

No Cheat Meals November Support Group and a chance to win $500 for the holidays



Alright, I know I've been saying it a lot but we all know it's true..the holidays make us fall off the bandwagon! Parties, people, family in town, big meals..I mean how can you avoid it? Well you can't always avoid it but we can damn well try together!

Enter: No Cheat November with coach Tracie! Now don't let the name discourage you because you're thinking, "well I like Thanksgiving and I don't want to miss out on anything", well good because you won't have to do that. What I am offering you is a set plan..a game plan...to set yourself up for success so that you can enjoy the special days and events with your family..

What can you expect in this group?
-Replace one meal a day with Shakeology to curb cravings and give you that little sweet fix each day to keep you from derailing. Even though it's a meal replacement shake, you do not have to have it at breakfast! Do you feel like you need a sweet fix at dinner or as a snack before bed? Drink it at that time! There is no set time..that's where the next big step comes in

-Balanced meal planning! I know a lot of people plan out their lunches for the week, but what I am talking about here is setting a meal plan for the week, every meal. I will provide a meal plan template and together, we will balance your meals to make sure you are feeling full and staying on track during the week. No one wants to eat the same thing everyday, that's where the recipe sharing from myself and other members of the group comes in!

-No cheating!! This is where it gets serious. I know as humans we all cheat on our lifestyles (not a diet, it's a lifestyle, duh!) BUT in this group we are committing together (and I mean all of us, I need YOU all holding me accountable too!) to no cheat meals. To sticking to our guns and giving ourselves success! Something we can turn to when we want to sneak into that breakroom for the snickerdoodle cookies or pumpkin muffins *enter snickerdoodle shakeology...oh did I mention we have pumpkin pie shakeology?**

Now you're probably wondering..how will I afford it? Well no matter how much you try to tell me otherwise, the average American eats outside of the home on 2-3x week spending roughly $10 dollars on each meal. That averages out to about $35 dollars per WEEK when including tip and drinks if included.

That my friends totals up to about $140 dollars a month MINIMUM on meals out! And those are rarely healthy meals..am I right? (if you say yes, I'm gonna call bullshit:))


Well for our no cheat November plan, we can replace those meals out with a HEALTHY, superfood meal replacement, Shakeology. No..it's not a protein shake..and no it's not a "weight loss shake". It's designed to be a meal replacement full of superfoods our body doesn't typically get.



Is it gross? No. How do I know that? Because I wouldn't support grossness. That's just not right.

Finally, I am sure you are wondering, HOW DO I WIN THE $500 DOLLARS?!

The amazing thing about Beachbody is that they REWARD you for getting healthy. With a coach, you can win up to $500 dollars for your transformation. Is it a hoax? Hellz no! Here are a few success stories of winners that are coaches on MY team!

Julie is a wife, mom, full time career woman, Beachbody coach, and a rock star. She gave herself 21 days to change her health and her life and won $500 while she was at it!



Deidra is exactly what Shakeology can do for you. She is a mom of 2 adorable boys, an elite Beachbody coach, a nurse, wife, NPC figure competitor, and her list of accomplishments continue on. She makes time for herself and her health which allowed her to win an extra $500!

And who doesn't need $500 dollars this holiday season? Invest in yourself and get rewarded!!

Fill out the application below to be considered for this group starting November 3rd. Spots are limited and time is running out so do not hesitate! I am committed 100% to doing this for myself and for you, so who's joining me? After you fill out the application, I will contact you within 24-48 hours with more information!

And before you say "I could never do that", think again because you CAN! The women above are just like me and you, normal people ready for a change and a new beginning. Together we can support each other to do the unspeakable.


Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment