Thursday, October 23, 2014

How to Stay on Track this Halloween Season

I am a big believer that everything in moderation is okay...but who really has self control when you are staring down the barrel of the Halloween candy bowl?.... That's right, so let me share this scary set of facts with you:


CRAZY?! Right?! I mean who hasn't picked up 3 or 4 of these at one time and devoured them in one sitting. I know if you're not raising your hand you're either lactose intolerant or lying..so don't lie to yourself and just raise your hand. After doing some research I decided to put some tips together to help keep us all on track during this Trick-or-Treat time of year!

1. Keep a HEALTHY snack with you! Keep a bag of almonds in your purse or an apple.

2. Eat BEFORE the party starts! This is a great holiday that brings out some great costume themed parties, but most party treats aren't great for our waist line or our goals. Eat before and then if you want enjoy a small treat while you're there.

3. Stay AWAY from the food table..I repeat..STAY AWAY FROM THE FOOD TABLE! It seems harmless enough, right? But the longer you stand next to it the harder it's going to be to keep from sneaking a bite or two of that DELISH buffalo chicken dip smothered in ranch...right?

4. Drink your Shakeology! Shakeology is the bomb because it gives you the taste of a cheat meal (for reals) but it's full of SEVENTY superfoods. It also curbs your cravings. Can't beat that!

5. Drink PLENTY of water. Keep a bottle with you at all times. When you're getting ready to go for that hand full of candy corn, take a big gulp of water and see if you still want it..chances are...you won't. :)


This time of the year it can be so hard to stay on track with our health and fitness. I challenge you to continue to make it a priority..or if it hasn't been, start NOW! Join me starting November 4th and let's stay on track together this Halloween! I will be committing 21 days to no cheats and watching my portions, and I am going to need some support! Fill out the application below and I will contact you in 24-48 hours with more information. Alone, these things can seem impossible, but together..we can do ANYTHING!


Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment