Saturday, October 4, 2014

How to stay healthy when you're busy


If I had a nickel for every time someone told me they were too busy to be healthy..I would have a lot more money than I currently do. Staying healthy and active doesn't have to be time consuming. It is a completely doable task for even the busiest of women (and men!). I have about 19002030 jobs and I have formulated a way to stay on track and keep my goals and progress on track. I mean, we all have our days or that cheat meal that last ed the entire weekend..but we can't always focus on the negatives. Each day is a second chance, but the idea is to stop starting over.


1. I always make a meal plan in a word document for the upcoming week. I plan my meals ahead so I can take the guess work out of dinner on a busy night so I don't end up at a fast food joint. I take one hour on Sundays, go to the grocery store, buy my stuff, and prep everything I possibly can and put it in containers so I can just grab and go. It also allows me to know what I will be having because I always, ALWAYS look forward to food..who doesn't?!

2. Putting your workouts in your phone like an appointment you can't miss. Just do it. It'll become such a large part of your routine, you won't want to miss it. Does this mean waking up 30-60 minutes earlier? Sometimes, yes. But the results definitely outweigh the negatives. 

3. I always keep a bag of almonds or a packet of Shakeology in my purse, desk, and car. Why? So I am not tempted by snacks and fast food. Also, it saves you money!

4. Lay out your workout clothes the night before. This has worked for me because then they are STARING at you when that alarm goes off. And it takes one more step out of your routine..making it that much easier!


Join my upcoming challenge group starting on October 20th and let me help you learn to make these simple steps and many more part of your daily routine! We will use nutrition, portion control, Shakeology, and moderate exercise to jump start your way to fitness. We are approaching the BUSIEST time of year, do not let yourself fall off the wagon. We are all busy, but don't forget to make time for yourself. Let me help you! Fill out the application below and I will contact you in 24-48 hours!


Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment