Thursday, October 23, 2014

21 Day Busy Gal Fitness Support Group


Alright ladies, we have the holidays coming up which means lots of goodies and not a lot of time for ourselves. I've been there. That picture above was taken during the holidays last year. My dad was terminally ill with cancer, I was working 3 jobs, and was in a toxic relationship. Look at that person. I don't even know who she is and I don't have any intention on ever bringing her back. What changed it all?

MY COACH. Melanie. There aren't enough ways to say thank you to the doors she has opened for me. She introduced me to my very first challenge group right around the holidays last year and I haven't looked back. Was I strapped for cash? Yes. But I wanted it so bad, I made it happen. I know what a lot of your are thinking, I really don't have the time or the money. That's what I thought too, that's how I got to be my heaviest weight and the most unhappy I have ever been. Nothing fit. I had to buy ALL new clothes. I couldn't get my knee high boots to zip because my calves were too big. I decided right there it was time to change. There was no more excuses big enough to not change my lifestyle.

Requirements for the group:
-21 Day Fix Program
-Shakeology
-Daily engagement in a SECRET facebook group with other women doing the exact same program

Why? Because this what worked for me and hundreds of others and I know it can work for you too.

Success Stories:




I want to offer this opportunity for 10 women. I've been where you're at. It was a blog post similar to this that made me realize I needed change..and I needed it ASAP. I want to help you jump start your  new lifestyle during the holidays. That's right, we don't need January or a Monday to start. You don't need fancy work out clothes or brand new shoes. You need the right tools and support, both of which I have to offer you. If this speaks to you and I know for many of you it will, don't be afraid. Submit the application below..I will contact you to set up a time to talk with you and we will work through it together. If Melanie had never taken the time to get to know me and my story, I would not be a successful Beachbody coach and transformation story. I would still be that unhappy girl. Let's do this together! I am looking forward to hearing from each and every one of you.

**No fitness or nutrition experience required
**Appropriate for all levels of fitness



Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment