Monday, September 29, 2014

Shakeology and my chronic illnesses



All my life I have been sick. No, I haven't had cancer or cerebral palsy..but I have always been sick. Chronic ear infections, chronic sinus infections, IBS, digestive issues, allergies, eczema..ALWAYS SOMETHING! Do you know how frustrating that can be for an adolescent/young adult? Well let me tell you, it's extremely frustrating. Co-pays at the doctor's office..being pricked by needles and NEVER did anyone mention that my diet could be causing ALL OF THESE ISSUES!!


Well guess what, IT DOES! How do I know? From real life experience. Obviously I am not a scientist or a doctor but I do know that it has changed my life for the better. My life has changed for the better since I stumbled upon Shakeology and I don't think I could ever turn back. I always am told, "but it's so expensive". Well the cumulative cost of my monthly inhaler, eczema steroid, antacid, and allergy pill really can add up too. Why do I feel like this is the better way to approach it? Because it's not a band aid like medicine is..it's a solution. Sure, I pair my Shakeology with clean eating which has turned around my health 110%, but I am giving you the honest to goodness truth..Shakeology is what has fixed it. Still not buying it? Check out this video testimonial I made for a fellow coach below and see for yourself...




So the cost..it's a little pricey right? Here's a little comparison/breakdown of what we are really looking at here people.

So this is me asking you to put your faith in me and this product. Give me 30 days of consistent use of Shakeology with me and if you can tell me that your health and energy hasn't changed, you will return the empty bag and receive a refund, no strings attached. Fill out the application below and get started with me on this journey to make yourself feel better! It IS possible and if it could work for me, it can definitely work for you!!





Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment