Sunday, September 28, 2014

October 13th coach apprenticeship


Does that picture look like someone who is truly enjoying working on a SUNDAY NIGHT?! Because it is. Being a Beachbody coach not only allows me to help others reach their health and fitness goals, but it opens so many more doors of opportunity. 

1. Work from ANYWHERE
2. Make your own hours
3. Ditch the 9-5 to make more time for YOU (and your family)
4. Endless opportunities to travel on the company's dime
5. The income possibilities are literally endless

So WHY did I become a Beachbody coach? It was the ultimate form of accountability. When I met my coach, Melanie, I was 160 lbs (the heaviest I had ever been in my life) and broke as a damn joke. I didn't start coaching right away..or taking my health and fitness journey seriously right away. But in January, I put the pedal to the medal on my health and my team. I have paid for vacations in cash, paid off debt, helped others achieve their goals, and so much more!

Check out the video below to see what exactly it is like to be a member of the number 1 team in Beachbody. My coach put together this little gem and I feel like you will get a really good idea of what it is like to be a member of our team! The video is about 40 minutes, but I promise it is time that you will not want back!



How do I sign up and get one of the 5 available spots?! Fill out the application below and I will contact you in 24-48 hours. It was an exact blog post like that that I stumbled upon that changed my life forever and now I am ready to pay it forward. I can't wait to hear from each and everyone of you!


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment