Monday, September 1, 2014

Female Body Beast Progress: Week 2


Week 2 is in the books! I am in love with this program. I am feeling stronger each time I workout and that is something I have been craving! Here is what my schedule for week 2 looked like:

Monday: Build Legs
Tuesday: Build Back and Bis
Wednesday: Build Cardio and build abs
Thursday: Build Shoulders
Friday: Rest Day
Saturday: Chest/Tris
Sunday: Build Legs

I also am still sneaking some PiYo strength workouts in on certain days to keep my flexibility and endurance at it's highest level..

 I am learning I need to eat A LOT more protein with this program though. I have been so hungry! But it's all a learning process, right? I love his cardio too, totally my style with the high intensity intervals. I feel like I will have abs of steel once this business is done! Week 3 is looking pretty promising, it's my last week of the build phase so you know what that means? Give it everything I've got! I know it is so easy to throw in the towel when summer is coming to an end because we will have layers to rely on soon, but I refuse to let the changes of season derail my progress. You shouldn't let it either!
Fill out the application below for more information about my upcoming challenge group! I am here to provide motivation, support, and accountability for those of you who are ready to start pushing towards your goals. Are you ready?


Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment