Sunday, August 31, 2014

What does a Beachbody Coach Do And How Do I Become One?

I feel like I get this question, ALL THE TIME! What does a Beachbody coach do? Take selfies after their workout? Take amazing pictures of their food and tweet about it? Flex in the mirror and post it to Instagram? Well, yes..we do that, but we do so much MORE!!



1. We are here to help others reach their goals. Many Beachbody coaches have absolutely no background in fitness or nutrition and you know what? Most of those coaches are super successful! We are not here to be experts, we are here to be your accountability, your motivators, your inspiration! We share what has worked for us and others and tweak it to fit your needs, budget, and lifestyle.

2. We are products of the product. As a coach, you are a product of the product. We are passionate about what Beachbody has to offer because we know it works! It has worked for us and it still is working. I am STILL working on my fitness goals, I am nowhere near perfect, but I use the products daily and have never felt better in my life!

3. We are hardworking. Many of us are coaches on top of our side jobs. We put 100% into our full time jobs and then come home and continue working with our Beachbody business. Is it time consuming? Only if you want it to be! This is OUR business, no one makes our hours or sets our goals but US.

4. We are fun! This couldn't be more true. We love to work hard, but we play hard too. As a coach we have SO many opportunities to earn trips (heading to Cancun in April, all expenses paid, holla!!), attend conventions, and TRAVEL because of the lifestyle Beachbody provides for us. How many other jobs can really say that?

5. We are able to live our lives by OUR design! A lot of BB coaches are full time coaches, meaning they create a residual income and work from home on OUR time and OUR schedule. Life is so much better when you're able to do it the way you want to, am I right?

6. We are potential six figure income earners. We have the ability to have an infinite income. How? By creating lives for our team that they want. By helping others reach their physical and financial goals. It's all about how YOU want to do it, no one can make you do this, it's up to you.

So why am I here answering these questions for you? Because I have finally gotten my first taste of financial freedom and the endless opportunities Beachbody can provide. I have dwindled my debt down with BEACHBODY money alone. I have had the opportunity to pay for vacations, car repairs, and gifts in cash! I know like most 28 year old girls, my credit card used to be my bestie and it was getting me nowhere but in trouble. This company has provided me with not only the opportunity but the amazing training and tools to be successful and begin my journey to financial freedom.



I have to ask..are you ready to join me? I am looking for 8-10, creative, hard working, like-minded individuals to join me on September 8th in my 30 day coach apprenticeship program. This program is open to non-coaches and will give you the foundation to create a 6 figure income. Please fill out the application below and I will contact you for an interview in 24-48 hours. This calling in my life has truly become my passion and I want each and everyone of you to have the same opportunity my coach gave me. You may think, I'm too busy or I would never be successful. Those are both excuses! Throw them out the window! The timing is never perfect and we all have to fail once in while to become extraordinary at something. Why not you? Why not now? I am looking forward to hearing from all of you!


Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment