Monday, August 18, 2014

PiYo Week 7 and PiYo Results

I am officially done with my first round of PiYo! Let me just start off by saying, this is my SOULMATE program. I don't typically believe in soulmates, but this particular program has a special place in my heart now. I loved the low impact but intense workouts it provided. So here are what my schedules for week 7 and 8 looked like!

Week 7:
Monday: Sculpt
Tuesday: Sweat
Wednesday: Core
Thursday: Buns
Friday: Rest
Saturday:Drench
Sunday: Strength Intervals

Week 8:
Monday: Drench
Tuesday: Buns
Wednesday: Sweat
Thursday: Core
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Sculpt
Sunday: Drench



I have noticed a huge difference in my flexibility and strength above all else. Here are what my results are...






I am not quite as defined yet (hence BB), but I definitely took some off of my waist! I am so excited about how much closer to my goals that this has brought me. This program is literally for everyone since it is so low impact and the modifications are adapatable to any level of fitness and flexibility. I want to share my love of this program with each and everyone of you! If you're looking to learn more about PiYo, fill out the application below and I will contact you in 24-48 hours! You won't be disappointed!


Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment