Saturday, August 9, 2014

How to Beat Season Affective Disorder and a Fit for Fall Support Group

Fall is coming...and what comes after fall?? WINTER! I am one of the crazy people that prefers winter to summer but I know this season can turn some people into a serious funk, but I'm not letting it happen to YOU this year!



What is seasonal affective disorder?

Seasonal affective disorder (also called SAD) is a kind of depression that follows the seasons. The most common type of SAD is called winter depression. It usually begins in late fall or early winter and goes away by summer..BUT if you live in the midwest or anywhere up north...that is A LONG TIME!!

Is SAD frequent?!?

About 4 to 6 percent of people may have winter depression. Another 10 to 20 percent may have mild SAD. SAD is four times more common in women than in men. Although some children and teenagers get SAD, it usually doesn't start in people younger than age 20. Your chance of getting SAD goes down as you get older.

What's the best way to combat depression of ANY type?!  A HEALTHY, BALANCED LIFESTYLE!! Yes, I am talking to you! The mother of 4 that works full time, the college student who gets test anxiety, the single dad...YOU NEED THIS! Not just for you, but for your family..
With that being said..
If you're a 20-30 something year old female, Fall most likely makes you think of pumpkin spice lattes, yoga pants, fleece jackets, and all other things that do NOT promote fitness! I know I am right, because I fall in that category and that is exactly what I think of, lol. BUT, this year is different for me and I want to make it different for YOU! Let's kick start the fall in a healthy way! I love these 21 day jump starts so much because NOTHING is off limits and it really hones in on your nutrition!

 So how are going to do this so that it sticks and is worth your time and money?! I thought you would never ask!!

We will use the 21 day fix program and replace one meal a day with Shakeology. The program comes with following:

  • Color coded portion control containers
  • Meal plan
  • Grocery lists in order of best to worst!
  • 7, 30 minute workouts
  • 1:1 coaching
  • 1 month of Shakeology
  • 1 month club membership


So now I am sure you are all like "Why do I have to use Shakeology?" To be perfectly honest, you don't..but to really get your health and wellness where you want it, YOU NEED TO! This superfood meal replacement shake (no, it's not a protein shake..but it has protein in it!) is minimally processed, low on the glycemic index, and is jam packed full of superfoods that promote healthy digestion, give you energy, and just make you feel better all over. How do I know this?! I AM LIVING PROOF! I honestly can tell you I personally struggle with energy due to some medical issues and Shakeology has saved my life. You could kind of say a lifer...and some doctors agree too! Check out the video for yourself over on my Shakeology page by clicking here!

P.S. I have an AMAZING Pumpkin Shakeology recipe...and I like to share so you're in luck!


So here's what you need to do! Fill out the application below and then I will contact you in 24-48 hours to get you set up! I am confident that this is going to be an AMAZING thing for you! I can't wait to receive your applications!! We start August 18th so don't hesitate!



Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment