Sunday, August 3, 2014

August Beachbody Promotions and How to Stay Successful with Healthy Eating

It's that time of the month!!! Get your head out of the gutter, I am talking about Beachbody promotions for this month have been released and they are AMAZING. I would like to be able to get my hands on such great deals, but already being a coach, I am unable to do so! These promotions are for challenge packs this month which is great, it's the total package for success!

What is a challenge pack?
A challenge pack is an amazing box that comes with the following at a discounted price:
1. A Beachbody fitness program of your choice
2. A months supply of Shakeology
3. A month club membership
4. 1:1 coaching

So now that you know what it all comes with, I'll go ahead and share the most important part, which programs are available at a super discounted price!!


For those of you that aren't super familiar with Beachbody products, this is an amazing collection of trainers/programs to choose from. Here's a little bit about each program:

Brazil Butt Lift: Normal Price ($180); Discounted Price: ($140): say whaaaat! This program was created by Leandro Carvhalo, trainer to the Victoria's Secret Angels, to target those trouble areas. I have personally done this program and it is anything but easy, but definitely yields results with consistency. Minimal equipment is needed and it is perfect for any fitness level!

Focus t25: Normal Price ($205)l Discounted Price: ($180) Do I need to even say anything about this?! This is a high intensity, modifiable, 25 minute workout created by none other than Shaun T! If you're short on time but want results, this is the program for you. I still pop in workouts from this program from time to time when I am in a jam! Do not let the 25 minutes fool you, you will be DRENCHED by the end!!

10 minute trainer: Normal Price ($180); Discounted Price: ($160): This amazing product was created by my man, Tony Horton. It is a high intensity program that will annihilate body fat and get you those abs in just 10 minutes. Who doesn't have 10 minutes?! I know I do. 

Body Beast: Normal Price: ($180); Discounted Price: ($160): Now this is my JAM! I am so pumped that this program is on discount this month because I am starting it in two weeks! This program is designed to either build you some mass muscle (guys) or burn some body fat and tone you up (ladies). Don't let the program name scare you, the results for this program are AMAZING for women too!! Don't leave me hanging I want as many people to join me with this as I can!

So now that the programs are out in the open, now what? Well, using one of these challenge packs we will work together in my 60 day, Butts and Guts challenge group to hold us accountable and support one another to make us successful!




What is the number 1 reason people don't finish workout programs or reach their goals? They didn't feel the love and didn't have the support! Well, you have zero reason now! I have 10 spots open in this group and I want EVERYONE to join me, I hear body beast is hard and I am going to need all the support and motivation I can get. So who's ready to commit to a program, replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology, and clean up their eating with me?! Fill out the application below to reserve your spot in the group, spots are first come, first serve!! I will contact you 24-48 hours after applying!


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment