Tuesday, July 22, 2014

PiYo Week 4 Progress and Clean Eating Meal Plan



Half way done with the program, where did the time go? For reals though, I am loving it so much that it's not a huge surprise to me that it's going so quickly! I am noticing such a huge increase in flexibility and just being overall less achy on a daily basis (yes I am achy, don't judge). I feel better than I have in a really long time and I have this program to thank, for reals. I also could NOT do it without the support of my wonderful team and my accountability group. Seriously, I almost fall off the wagon about once a week, BUT with these ladies to keep me in line I can say NO to the bad food and pull myself out of bed each morning. Plus, who wouldn't want to do it for the. "Hell Yes! You got hot!". But that's just my personal opinion. Here is what my schedule for week 4 looked like (note: I laid off of LMP this past week):

Monday: Sweat
Tuesday: Core
Wednesday: Buns
Thursday: Drench
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Strength Intervals
Sunday: Sweat

And the lovely meal plan that accompanied the fesitivities! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this program's meal plan?! It's amazing. Check out what I did!


What I love most about this program is I can definitely see definition forming and flexibility changing. I can't wait to share my 30 day results with you all in my next blog post!

In all honesty, I was never able to stick to programs for the entire duration or stick to meal planning/prep, etc. It is coming up on my one year anniversary of joining my first challenge group and I can't imagine where I would be without have starting one. The opportunity the small cost (although it seemed like millions at the time, I had to charge it) has given me, I could've never dreamed of.

I am starting a 60 day, Butts and Guts Sculpt and Shred group, starting August 11th. I want YOU to join me and learn what an amazing experience a challenge group is and how it can change your life! Fill out the application below and I will contact you in 24-48 hours!


Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment