Sunday, July 6, 2014

PiYo Week 2 Progress





Second week of PiYo is in the books and I am LOVING every minute of it! This week has become a little more intense than last week, so there was definitely more sweating (positive) and I am still adding in some Les Mills Pump into the action! Here is what the schedule looked like:

Monday: Sweat
Tuesday: Define-Lower Body
Wednesday: Core
Thursday: Define- Upper Body
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Sweat
Sunday: Core

I have been bumping around the workouts a little because Sunday's work a lot better for me as my off day, I really think it's okay to move things like that around if it works better for your schedule. If it's going to make life complicated, you'll never follow the entire program and it allows you to make more excuses and excuses don't make results, right?:)


Then the 4th of July holiday weekend came upon us! I tried moderation and was somewhat successful, but definitely did not follow my normal 80/20 rule. So that resulted in the following:

That's right, a craptastic workout. But guess what, it happens! We all are human and not every workout can be our best. A crappy workout is better than no workout at all so I am still proud of myself for getting off my ass and making some moves and getting my body moving. It's that accountability as a coach that helps me get up and do something, normally, I would have made an excuse and put it off until tomorrow. Why put off tomorrow when you can do it today?

Starting tomorrow I am participating in the 3 day refresh and then following the PiYo meal plan to a T. I am ready for these results, eeeeek! Stay tuned for my 3 day refresh results!

Do you feel like you need a reset? Join me in my 21 day bikini blaster challenge, we will clean up our nutrition, use moderate exercise, and portion control to get back in the groove and get that bangin body back before summer is over! Fill out the application below and I will contact you in 24-48 hours! 5 spots are left, it starts July 14!


Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment