Monday, July 14, 2014

Free Nutrition Label Reading Group

Do you ever feel really lost when you pick up a box of crackers or look on a carton of orange juice and think..

What the hell does that word mean?
How much percent of what am I eating?
What's that letter and why is it important?
How is this impacting my weight loss and health?

I only ask because I've been there and there is nothing more overwhelming than when you are trying to start to eat clean and you are reading packages, trying to remember to eat minimal ingredients, and understand how many grams of what you are having for lunch..life can get overwhelming!

I have put together a little 5 day, nutrition label reading informational group starting July 21st and I want you guys to join me! The first thing we have to do to combat obesity and disease, is to educate ourselves. We need to make ourselves aware of what we are putting in our body because sometimes, we just can have it fresh!

In this group we will:
-Learn about the information provided on the labels and why it's important
-Different names for sugar and salt
-What are considered "bad levels" of certain carbs, sodium, and fat
-Good fats vs. bad fats
-How to lower bad cholesterol and how to raise good cholesterol

So I invite you to join me in this FREE group! Please fill out the application below and I will contact you in 24-48 hours to place you in the group!


Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment