Monday, July 21, 2014

Butts and Guts 60 Day Shred and Sculpt group




Seriously, I feel like your ass and belly are the HARDEST things to fall in line when you start getting in shape. I feel like my arms are looking swoll and my legs are getting less jiggly, but those other two areas..look brutal. Who else feels where I am coming from? I think I have found a solution to our problem!

A 60 day, accountability and support group, focusing on shredding and sculpting our tummies and our booties! While overall workouts are good, this is going to be GREAT! So what are the requirements?

-A good attitude
-Use of any Beachbody home fitness program
-Daily participation in online closed facebook group to access support, motivation, and DAILY exercises to target trouble areas
-Replace one meal a day with Shakeology
-Begin eating cleaner and healthier

Why the Beachbody at home fitness program? Because well..they work. For any lifestyle. They can be as short as 25 minutes and still get you results, so time is not an excuse that is able to be used!

Why checking in daily? Because that is where you will find your support and motivation to stick with us for 60 days! And we give away fun prizes and have fun contests. PLUS, that is where I will be posting your daily extra exercise either targeting your booty or belly! We aren't calling this Sculpt and Shred for nothing

And finally..why Shakeology and clean eating? Because results are 80% nutrition. Shakeology is the healthiest meal replacement shake available and pairing that with clean eating 80-90% of the time, results are guaranteed!!

So why not you? I am looking for 10 people to join me on this escapade and I am waiting for you! Yes, you! Why? Because I know this program is going to work and if you're reading this I know you have an interest. 

Please fill out the application below and I will contact you in 24-48 hours and we can set up a time to chat on the phone about any questions you have and what your goals are! I am looking forward to hearing from each and everyone of you!



Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment