Saturday, July 12, 2014

Balanced Health and Fitness August 11th Coach Apprenticeship


Which one of those words speaks out to you the most? These are my favorite personality/character traits in myself and those I surround myself with, that is why I have them bolded. When I started on this mission to help end the trend of obesity a little more than 6 months ago, I had no idea the opportunities that were going to lie ahead of me. I went to my first Super Saturday event in January and I was bound and determined from that point forward. I am going to be successful, I am going to help other women become financially independent, and SELF CONFIDENT! Why? Because each and every one of us deserves it!

As an online health and fitness coach, I not only get to help people reach their health and fitness goals, but it allows me to present them with the opportunity to coach. To impact lives, others and their own. So now I have to ask you..

Do you want to:
-Stay at home with your kids?
-Kiss good-bye the 9-5?
-Have financial independence?
-Pay off debt?
-Help others?
-Make a difference in someone's life?!

If you answered yes to any of these questions, I want to present you with a truly amazing opportunity. I am going to being a Coaching Mentorship program on August 11th. I will be welcoming 10 women, with open arms, into this mentorship. You can expect:

-Small daily assignments
-Weekly calls
-Support
-Friendships
-Guidance
-Recognition for a job well done
-A system that is full proof and guaranteed to work

But it is only guaranteed to work, if you do! No, you don't have to be a fitness or nutrition expert. No, you do not have to have social media experience. And you most definitely do not have to be in perfect shape. I am none of these. You must have a heart of gold and a passion to change and help others!

If you are ready to join me on this journey, please fill out the application below! I will review applications and contact you in 24-48 hours. I truly do believe in each and everyone of you, I think we are all brought into each others lives for a reason and I believe I was brought into yours to help change it for the better. I am looking forward to hearing from each and everyone of of you!



Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment