Friday, July 11, 2014

3 Day Refresh Reviews and Results


Went to Vegas...celebrated the fourth of July...and then came Monday. I have never been so excited to have already purchased a product in advance! Insert, the 3 day refresh!! I started on a Monday so that I could kick the week off right. First things first..what is the 3 day refresh??

The 3-Day Refresh is 3-day program that consists of nutritious and delicious Shakeology®, high-protein shakes, and digestive drinks that are paired with a menu that consists of an array of fresh fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats. The whole objective of this brand-new program is to help you kick-start healthier eating habits while you fuel your body and lose weight?



Is this a quick fix? Absolutely not. So what were my thoughts about the refresh? Here's my day by day thoughts:

I stuck to the same eating schedule each day for convenience and I am a creature of habit. Here is what it looked like:

Morning: This one was smooth sailing. I started my day off with my Shakeology mixed with water and 1/2 banana. This was pretty easy for me because this is a typical Shakeology (I do usually add some almond milk) recipe for me.
Mid-Morning: FibersSweep mixture in some COLD water. Totally doable, not as bad as you think it would be. Make sure the water was COLD and it goes down fast, lol. 
Lunch: Vanilla Fresh Protein Shake (delish!!!), 1/3 cup blueberries/6 strawberries, 5 baby carrots, and 1 tsp hummus.
Mid-Afternoon: 5 baby carrots and 1 tsp hummus
Dinner: I made three different meals. Day 1: Coconut steamed veggies, Day 2: Lemony Green Beans, and 3: Veggie Stir Fry. Each dinner was paired with another delish Vanilla fresh protein shake!

You have to wait at least 1 hour in between meals, but you can go longer if you want.

Green tea was optional but I did not use it.


So here is my review: 
Day 1: Piece of cake. Keep your water bottle closed by and make sure the water is cold, I personally find it more satisfying.
Day 2: Definitely more challenging. I found myself craving odd things I most definitely do not eat on a regular basis (butter cream frosting? yes I love it, but it is not a part of the daily regime).
Day 3: I just kept my blinders on and went straight for the goal. 

Not ONE cheat. This might not sound like a lot, but this is HUGE for me! I have NEVER made it through an entire 3 day quick fix or 3 day Shakeology cleanse without quitting or cheating. I finally did it and that is how I know this program is FULL proof. Is it a bandaid or a quick fix? Hell no! But here are my results and I am feeling 110% better!



So suck on that. bloating and water weight! I am very pleased with this product and this refresh will become a regular occurrence. It's too easy and produces too great of results to not make it regular!

Please join me for a 3 day refresh and clean eating group starting July 21st!! Fill out the application below to apply, there will be 7 spots available. They are on a first come, first serve basis. I will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your application! I look forward to hearing from you and can't wait for you to see this amazing product in action, for yourself!



Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment