Monday, June 30, 2014

July Bikini Blaster

So we're about half way through summer..which means we have half the summer left to rock out our shorts, bikinis, and tanks! I mean, it's just NOW starting to get hot! Are you ready to feel confident and happy when you're out with friends? Are you ready to make a change, starting yesterday? I welcome you to apply for 1 of 10 spots available for my 21 day Bikini Blaster challenge!!


As some of you might know, this is a popular time of the year for FAD diets! People want to look leaner, thinner, and happier. I don't know about the general population, but fad diets literally make me sad and miserable. There is nothing worse than DIETING. In fact I have a strong distaste for that word..don't make it a diet..it's a lifestyle change! 


I know what many of you are thinking, why would I want to change my lifestyle now and ruin my summer fun? Well you don't have to which is the most amazing part of this challenge! Literally, nothing is off limits, we are practicing portion control and good nutrition, along with moderate exercise to shave off those unwanted inches and calories! 

So what does the Bikini Blaster entail?:
-7, 30 minute workouts
-Meal plan
-Grocery list
-Color coded portion control containers
-1:1 coaching
- Accountability group in an online, closed Facebook group
-Time management skills taught

Sounds pretty simple, right? That's because IT IS! This program is designed to take the guess work out of eating healthy and finding balance in your life! Fill out the application below to apply for 1 of the 10 available spots this month, they are first come first serve! I will be in contact with you within 24-48 hours with more information once your application has been received. I look forward to helping all of you learn balance, portion control, and good food choices in as little as 21 days!



Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment