Tuesday, June 10, 2014

How do I get PiYo? Exclusive Information!


Have you heard the buzz? PiYo is coming out on June 23rd AND it is only available through your Beachbody coach! This program will not be available to the public for a while after that so the time is now for you to learn what PiYo is, make me your coach, and sign up for one of the 10 available spots in my PiYo test group! So let's start with the basics..

What is PiYo?
PiYo is a pilates and yoga influenced workout created by none of than Chalene Johnson. This workout is low impact but high intensity to burn fat and calories while not making your joints suffer with jumping around like a crazy person! This workout is literally appropriate for all age levels because you can even MODIFY the low impact moves, who doesn't love that?! This workout is designed to also help you build strength in all areas of your body using your own body weight. How amazing is that, no equipment..no jumping..and high fat burning?! How can you not be in love already?                          
                                       
Now I am sure most of you are thinking, "I have no balance" or "I'm not flexible enough". Well good! That is what PiYo is designed to do. Balance and flexibility are CRITICAL in our health and wellness, having a strong source of these components will make you overall more fit and strong. The moves and workouts with this specific program will help you increase your overall strength as well! (cough..lots of tricep push ups..cough..)
I have been lucky enough to be a certified PiYo instructor for a few months now and I have to tell you, by teaching this class and doing the routine consistently I am seeing HUGE changes! My core has become so much stronger in the process, I can not WAIT to have the program in my home, available to me every day.





So now you are wondering, how do I get my hands on this program as soon as it comes out?! Here's the details

  • You must have a Team Beachbody coach, click here to make me your FREE coach (make sure to do this as soon as possible so it is one less step you have to worry about!)
  • It is available on June 23rd and WILL sell out
  • By making me your free coach AND filling out my application below, you will receive up to the minute information on it's release about when and how to order. You will also reserve a 1 of my 10 spots in my exclusive PiYo test group! Spots are limited AND first come, first serve.
Finally, WHAT is this PiYO pilot group you've been talking about?!


There have been some pretty amazing results from the test group that was ran specifically through Beachbody. TONS OF INCHES were just flying off the participant's bodies and here is what they did:

  • Followed PiYo program
  • Replaced one meal a day with Shakeology
  • Followed clean eating principles
  • Used online, closed Facebook group to check in and hold them accountable
So this is EXACTLY what we are going to do. Why do I believe so strongly in this program and using the pilot group? Because I know it works! I have done one for p90x3, 21 day fix, and an array of programs and people are successful! If you are ready for the body you've always wanted and aren't ready to risk injury or strain to your joints, visit the link above to make me your free coach AND fill out the application below! I can't wait to hear from all of you! Test group starts July 7th!




Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment