Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Chalean Extreme and Brazil Butt Lift Hybrid: Week 7 Progress and 21 day fix meal plan


Before I get into all my good tales of my fitness journey, I just wanted to take another second to acknowledge this goal I have finally accomplished! I am nowhere near stopping in my quest to help others reach theirs, but this signifies that I have helped reached a lot of lives..and I can't get over it!

Soo now on to my week in fitness! Still doing the CLX/BBL hybrid, week 7 was finished as of yesterday! I am seeing so many gains and I have a very big surprise for all of you at the end of this post (DO NOT SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM!!). I also had a lot of practicing to do for my first PiYo class that was on Thursday..I LOVED teaching it and am so excited to have the opportunity to do so once a week. If you are ever in the St. Louis area or belong to Club Fitness, check out my PiYo class at the Lemary Ferry locations on Thursday nights at 5 pm!

 For reals. You can't wait another minute because this workout is amazing. And not to mention that the home version of PiYo is coming out in two weeks! Check out this post for all things PiYo and how to be one of the first ones to grab it (pssst.. you have to have a coach to be one of the first to get it at the INTRODUCTORY price, so you definitely want to click here for more information!)

So here is what my workout schedule looked like for the week:

Day 1: CE Burn Circuit 1
Day 2: BBL Cardio Axe, BBL Bum Bum
Day 3: CE Push Phase 2
Day 4: BBL Sculpt (I did t25 speed 1.0, I was pressed for time!)
Day 5: CE Lean Phase 3
Day 6: BBL Cardio Axe, BBL Bum Bum Rapido
Day 7: Rest (I threw in some yoga because I am wanting to keep my rest days as active recovery days until after Vegas!)





This is what the meal plan looked like, stuck to it for the most part..still hanging on to that 21 day fix style plan! LOVE it!



So here is a glimpse into my transformation thus far! I plan to have completed all of my health and fitness goals by August 31, 2014. I will be in the best shape of my life by then. I am putting it out there because now there is no taking it back, right? Look below and read on..please leave a comment below to tell me what you think and what your goals are. I want to help you all reach the same level of success I have had the opportunity to reach!




I have decided that I need to contribute 99.9% of my success to being a coach while I was on my transformation. When I started, I was 160 lbs..the heaviest weight I've ever been. Coaching has helped hold me accountable and has given me something to do in place of my bad habits I had before. With that being said I am looking for 5 more people to join me on the journey to financial freedom and physical happiness. Believe me when I tell you that you do NOT have to be perfect for this to work, you have to be willing to work though. Great things do not come easily but I want to help make them easier for you. Fill out the application below to be reviewed for one of my 5 spots in my coach apprenticeship program. These spots are first come, first serve so don't delay. 


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment