Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Beachbody Coaching Opportunity Call!


Attention! Attention! Did I get it? I figured I did :)..as most of you know through faith, hope, and work I have found a career I have truly become passionate about. Beachbody coaching has allowed me a platform to help people improve their health, wellness, and financial stability. What is the best part? ANYONE can do it. That's right, even you!

What is Beachbody coaching?
Beachbody coaching is NOT selling a certain amount of quota each month. Coaching is not earning free cars or luxury homes. It is WORKING to change your life and other people's lives too. The opportunities in this company are endless, if you are willing to work for it. Nothing in life worth having is just handed to us and this is no exception. BUT I have a secret...

Why should you join my team?
We are a team. A sisterhood (we do have men, though, we don't discriminate). We are there for each other and a shoulder to lean on when times get tough and a set of shoulders to sit on when you have reached your biggest goals!



Because we make things easier on you! Yeah, things aren't easy but they can be easier. I will teach you how to work SMARTER not HARDER! How do I do this?

1. 1:1 coaching to help you achieve your fitness goals
2. Primo access to the best resources and tools available
3. 30 day coach apprenticeship group where you will learn the ins and outs of the NUMBER 1 TEAM in all of Beachbody!

How can coaching benefit you?
This is an easy one! It can give you the opportunity to take that extra vacation, put money in your savings, hold yourself accountable. When I tell you the possibilities are endless, I mean it!



That's why I want to invite ALL of you to a business opportunity call on June 26th at 9 PM EST. This call will tell you exactly what coaching is, exactly what you can expect, and why you must DREAM BIG! Fill out the application below and I will contact you with the link to the call! My next coach apprenticeship group starts July 7th and I want YOU to live your life by design and join me on this journey! I can't wait to hear from all of you!


Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment