Friday, June 27, 2014

Beachbody Coach Summit 2014 recap: Viva Las Vegas!


Coach Summit 2014..if I could sum it up in one word? I couldn't, it was amazing, inspiring, exciting, motivating, uplifting, encouraging...I am sure you get the point by now but this may have been one of the best investments, if not THE best investment, of my life!

What is coach summit?
It's a 3 day event that gives Beachbody coaches amazing seminars, tools, and information to build their businesses and allow them to help more people than they ever thought possible! From workouts with the celebrity trainers to exclusive, invite only parties in the evening, Beachbody definitely knows how to show how much they truly care and appreciate their coaches!

My Success Partner (Sarah) and I waiting in line at the core to score some amazing Beachbody swag, only available at summit! If you haven't, click here to check out her blog for more motivation and recipes! She is seriously amazing!

 Tarah Carr (a top coach) and I waiting in line for the check out. This gal is SO sweet and inspirational. She gave such a bomb diggity presentation on social media, her public speaking skills are seriously amazing.
Lindsay Matway and I (top coach of 2013) after her Shine event. She brought to the stage so many inspiring and encouraging speakers. The possibilities and truly endless with this company and so many coaches made that perfectly clear during this event.


 Did I mention the live workouts with celebrity trainers?


..like Chalene Johnson! Her energy seriously EXUDES through her when she speaks and when she is present. If you haven't read her book, PUSH, you must! It will most definitely change your life, whether your a Beachbody coach or not!

 The theme this year for Summit was "Never Give Up". I love that this company welcomes failure, as opposed to shaming you for it. Failure is something we can learn and grow from. It's okay to go for no. If we don't do something wrong once in a while, how will we know how to tweak it and do something right?! Never give up if you love something! Keep trying, we are constantly learning and need to constantly learn from our mistakes!




 All of these women are nothing short of amazing. Two fellow coaches on my team, Katy and Tracy, are so inspiring and motivated to change the lives of the people around them and make a better life for their family. They are fighters, dreamers, and doers. They are inspiration.



4 am wake up to workout with our girl, Autumn Calabrese, creator of the 21 day fix!


This guy. I literally couldn't hold it together as soon as the flash went off. We didn't have a lot of time to chat with them, but I had to say thank you to him..and then came the water works! He gave me something healthy to turn to (p90x3, my life changer) when my father passed away. Before, I would have turned to drinking and emotional binge eating, but his program and my participation in my challenge group kept me on track and made me a healthier and happier person! I can't believe how happy I am with who I am right now. I don't think I have ever been this confident or just excited to be who I am. Isn't that the best feeling in the world? 

 That's my goal! Out there for the world to see!



 THis super workout was crazy! 9,000 people gathered in the back lot of the MGM grand hotel/resort to get our workout on with celebrity trainers like Shaun T, Chalene Johnson, Les Mills trainers, Tony Horton, and Autumn Calabrese! 330 wake up call to get a good spot and it was totally worth it! All of these trainers were inspiring and I wish they would come and workout with me every morning so I could push myself as hard as I can..oh wait they do..Through the television of course! (I love technology!)



I also have to give credit, where credit is due! My amazing coach, Melanie Mitro, is the reason where I am at in my life today. She took me under her wing when I was in the most vulnerable and unhappy state of my life and helped me turn to a healthy alternative (clean eating and exercise) when times were getting tough. I don't think I'll ever be able to thank her enough for this. She is my inspiration and my example of what an amazing coach, leader, and person should be. She received her Superstar diamond (highest rank in Beachbody!!) while we were at Summit! I couldn't think of someone who deserved it more than she did. She truly lights up a room when she walks in and she is unstoppable in the accomplishments she is going to achieve. Thank you Melanie!




Last but certainly not least, this woman was a key note speaker. Diana Nyad. If you don't know her story, look her up. It is truly amazing! She swam from Cuba to Key West after FAILING 4 TIMES! NEVER, EVER, GIVE UP!

The one take away I got from this entire experience was to never give up. I have so many more goals and resources to be a better person and help EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU REACH YOUR GOALS! While I have goals of my own, I want to help you all reach your goals first. I want to give you all an opportunity to see what this amazing organization does for people and what a day in the life of a coach is like!

Does this sound like something you would be interested in? Are you ready to make a change in your life? Physically? Financially? Join me for a FREE, 5 day look at what a Beachbody coach is/does. Nothing is required of you, except to watch a video each day on how coaching has impacted someone's life and what they do to be successful. No strings attached, I just want to help you understand that these amazing opportunities do exist! Please fill out the application below so I can contact you and help you find your "why". We all have one and I know yours is pretty amazing.



Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment