Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sizzlin' Summer Slimdown Challenge Group

We are rapidly approaching summer which means two things: BEING BUSY AND BIKINIS!

Summer is seriously like the busiest time of the year and the funny thing is I don't think half of us realize it. If you're not a parent, you have weddings, showers, concerts, etc. If you are a parent you have all of that PLUS your kid's activities, birthday parties, no school, oh and did I mention most of us still have to work an 8 hour day?!


So with all of that business going on, how in the hell would one person find time to exercise LET ALONE EAT HEALTHY?! 

Well it's possible folks, I know people who are 4 kids deep in their family, working full time jobs, and are still making it happen. Why? Because it's a priority to them. 

If it's not a priority to you or something you are in the right mindset for, it won't work. It also won't work with out support!! And wouldn't you want to spend this year in the front of the group photos..not hiding behind the tallest person because you don't want them to see your spare tire? Been there, done that..not interested in going back!




My Sizzlin' Summer Body Challenge Group offers you that support and so much more! 

It starts June 9th and is 60 days long. 

"I don't have time for that"

Yes. Yes you do. 

Tough Love: 

I am talking to all the moms out there (I was given permission by a mom to give a shoutout) who want that pre-baby bod back and think you don't have the time!

I am talking to the newly engaged girl who wants to look like a 10 in her dress! If you want to do it and put your mind to it, anything is possible! What does it all include? Thank you for asking!

-Using a Beachbody home workout program of your choice
-Replace one meal a day with Shakeology
-Check in daily to our closed Facebook group for support and to hold yourself accountable for eating/exercising  on a daily basis

THAT'S IT!

THE PROGRAM

Workouts range anywhere from 25 minutes to 50 minutes. But seriously, you can get a killer workout in 25 minutes and then be on with your day! 

What all does the group provide?
-Meal Planning
-Vacation Planning
-Holiday Eating Tips
-Recipes
-Tips to increase water intake
-Support
-1:1 coaching
-Guaranteed results, if you put the effort in and stick with me, YOU WILL SEE RESULTS!

How do I know this?! I am a product of the product! I did the challenge group, I drink Shakeology DAILY, and practice the 90-10 rule (90% of what I eat is clean, 10% is up for interpretation). This system has worked for me, I have lost over 20 lbs and NUMEROUS inches!

not how it works, but a girl can dream, right?!

WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

Does this sound like something you would be interested in? Looking for more information? Fill out my form below! There are 10 spots available and they are first come first serve. Do NOT miss this opportunity!



Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment