Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Is Shakeology a scam?

Are you concerned about the Shakeology scam? Have you heard of this whole food, health shake? Have you been shopping around for the lowest price to try this product?

When I first read and was presented with Shakeology all I could think to myself was "been there, done that". My coach told me it can HELP in losing weight because it makes you feel fuller for longer because it is so nutrient dense and could give you more energy. All I could think was, here goes another Slim Fast fiasco that I don't have the time or the money for.

Then I read that there was a 30 day money back guarantee. I knew it was expensive but I am willing to try most things once, so I was in for the trial. I had become so desperate to lose the "sad" weight I had gained, I really needed to try whatever came in front of me. As long as I wasn't giving up pizza or white bread. Those get me every. single. time.

So I tried it..it was fine, I kept at it. Then I started googling recipes and holy moly, there are a TON of ideas out there. This shake was giving me my daily serving of fruits and vegetables AND I could make it taste like dessert? It definitely seemed too good to be true.



Did I do it consistently? No. Why? Because I was lazy. I didn't see results because I didn't take Shakeology seriously and wasn't consistent with my clean eating. I then buckled down and made a commitment in December to drink it every day..there has been no turning back. I don't think there ever will be, this product has changed my life.

Why?

Because it has taught me about having a healthy relationship with food. It has taught me you don't have to have ice cream and cake to enjoy something sweet and that your waist line doesn't have to pay for what you enjoy. I am literally enjoying a chocolate milkshake every morning.

No, I am not lying. Believe me, I wouldn't drink something every morning that tastes like garbage.

I am sure there is some buzz out there on the web claiming that Shakeology doesn't do what it says it should and that it doesn't work...

Why Shakeology hasn't worked for you


1. You don't drink Shakeology EVERY day. Well, of course it won't work. This is intended for consistent use! It's not a magic pill, it's a health food shake. You can't just turn it on and off. Your body sees the benefits of Shakeology after you are consistently using it. Your body consistently thrives off of nutrients and whole foods, without them, you aren't allowing your body to function at it's highest level.

2. You haven't changed your eating habits. Are you still at the same weight? You can't expect to drink a shake every day and eat complete crap and lose weight. Are you exercising or at least moving? A walk around the block is better than nothing and will get your metabolism a little fired up. You have to be willing to take on a healthy lifestyle. Changing one meal a day won't cause you to lose weight, just like eating crap at one meal won't make you fat.

3. You've skimped because Shakeology is SOOO expensive. Not really. If you are not a preferred customer (which you should be, you get 25% off and make no commitment..no brainer) the cost is roughly 130 dollars per month. So since you're drinking Shakeology EVERY day, let's divide 130/30 and we get about $4.30 per day. Mind you this is replacing your meal, so factor the lunch (if you want it at lunch) foods out of your grocery bill for an entire month. Take a look below to see how it adds up against eating out!


Why am I highlighting the comparison against fast food? Because fast food works for busy people. Not only is it healthier and cheaper but it makes about 30 seconds to make it..and no drive through line.

Is Shakeology a scam?

What you came here to find out though is if this is a scam. No. This product is the real deal. Of course things don't work if you don't use them properly and results can vary from person to person. We know that with anything.  I think the following survey results are the proof.

A recent survey and study was completed on people who drink Shakeology daily. Of the (over) 2000 people polled, the results are listed below. Obviously, the results vary.
  • 93% feel healthier since drinking Shakeology
  • 72% say that Shakeology has helped them lose weight
  • 86% feel Shakeology has helped them increase their energy
  • 81% feel Shakeology has helped them reduce their cravings for junk food
  • 81% say Shakeology helps keeps them full until the next meal
  • 82% reported improved digestion

Discount available

Want to try out Shakeology for yourself AND save some money? How about a 25% discount?
Become a discount coach at no cost and no commitment to you and immediately start saving 25%  It's FREE to join so you have nothing to lose!

If you are really serious about your health and wellness, do yourself a favor and give this a try. Email me, tabearden@gmail.com, with any other questions or if you want to try a sample. I promise, you won't look back!



1 comment:

  1. This blog is great my friend keep it going and have a nice day!
    Tadapox online

    ReplyDelete