Thursday, May 8, 2014

FREE 5 day look into what Beachbody coaching is and if it's right for you!




If you would have asked me a year ago if I would be almost in the best shape of my life (progress, not perfection) and coaching others to get in the best physical and financial shape of their life, I would wouldn't have believed you.

But after my dad got extremely sick, it woke me up to reality. I needed to change my lifestyle and adopt healthy eating and exercise habits.

I first got into Beachbody as a customer, then signing up to be a coach just for the discount. When I started helping others lose weight, adopt a healthy lifestyle and eat good foods, I really started to enjoy it.


At first, the concept seemed out of reach and I felt I hadn't achieved my own fitness goals, but we were in it together!

In the past 6 months, I have had the opportunity to help others change their lives, pay off debt, pay for vacations in cash, and so much more with this opportunity.You can do it too.


I know that not everyone is meant to be a Beachbody Coach but what if you are?! What if you are sitting here right now wondering what it would be like to help other people reach their health and fitness goals? This opportunity is great for:
  • Moms
  • Dads
  • Entrepreneurs
  • Students
  • Full time employees looking for an exciting side business
  • Stay at home Moms
  • Fitness Instructors
  • Those looking to lose weight themselves








Starting May 12th and over 5 days, you'll get videos to watch on your own time, testimonials from successful coaches on what it means to be a coach. We'll answer how to make money, where to find your customers, how you can scale this as a side or a full time business, and of course, how you can help others while reaching your own goals. 

The videos will take about 10 minutes a day and at the end of the week, you will have all the information you need to decide if Beachbody coaching is for you. 

You'll also have access to an online closed group and hear from different coaches on my team including myself how they have made Beachbody work for their lives! You'll also have access to ask the top Beachbody coach questions about the business and see if it truly is a good fit for you! 

I have an exclusive business opportunity for you if you are ready and willing! Do you accept the challenge?!
If so......
Click here to add me as a facebook friend and then message me about your interest in the group!






Are you interested in becoming a coach on my team?!

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment