Monday, May 12, 2014

Clean Avocado Egg Salad



Clean Avocado Egg Salad
I've always found regular egg salad a bit bland for my taste. Unless you add the really good stuff and then it ends up being not so good for your waist line. I've done a little mix and match to come up with a clean eating egg salad that I really enjoy! Has just the right amount of kick to it!


Ingredients:
  • 4 peeled, hard boiled eggs
  • 1 Avocado
  • 1 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard
  • 1/4 cup of white onion
  • Dash of garlic salt and pepper
Directions:
  • Separate the eggs from the yolks of 3 eggs and discard
  • Chop the eggs and mash together with remaining ingredients
  • Enjoy!
I prefer mine on a toasted piece of whole wheat or Ezekiel toast..but I am pretty plain when it comes to food. This would be tasty topped w/ peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, and probable a ton of other things!



*21 day fixers: This meal is equal to one red, one blue, and one yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment