Saturday, May 24, 2014

Chalean Extreme and Brazil Buttlift Hybrid Week 5 and 21 Day Fix Meal Plan


I would say that this has been an amazing week for me in more ways than one! I rocked week 5 of my hybrid, I finally broke 140 on the scale, and I got a permanent PiYo teaching position. I am in love with both Chalean Extreme and BBL, this hybrid has done amazing thing for my waist and my saddlebags (still there but getting better!). I am lifting heavier, lasting longer, and noticing those muscles poppin when I am flexing! Don't deny it, you flex in the mirror too.  Here is what this week's schedule looked like:

Week 5:
Day 1: CE Lean Phase 1
Day 2: BBL Cardio Axe, BBL Bum Bum Rapido
Day 3: CE Lean Phase 2
Day 4: BBL Sculpt
Day 5: CE Lean Phase 3
Day 6: BBL Cardio Axe, BBL High and Tight
Day 7: Rest
I was thinking during the week when I was doing Chalean, man my arms are getting a good workout but I feel like I am not really getting much on my legs. Then day 6 came along and let's just say, it has more than made up for it! I am looking forward to a rest day tomorrow! I have to contribute a great deal of my success to my meal plan! I have been sticking to (and really following it, lol) the 21 Day Fix meal plan. I am in Vegas for coach summit with some amazing girls with some kick ass bodies in less than a month, it's time to buckle down. If you are a coach and you have not signed up to go to coach summit, do it and find a way to make it there! This is my first year and I couldn't be more excited!

 Here is what this week's meal plan looks like. I am doing .5 inch on my waist and 3 lbs since Monday! 

So needless to say, this is definitely showing results and reinforcing me to stick to it. I had a thought of literally driving to find Fro-Yo one night and FINALLY convinced myself not to do it! I did have the peppers earlier in the week and salmon later in the week though, I didn't want the peppers to go bad. 
Participating in this meal plan as my 21 day fix challenge group starts is amazing. These women are holding me accountable and vice versa. I love running these groups because everyone is so committed and ready for change. It's an investment, of course, but these women (and some men..I don't discriminate!) are ready to invest and see a change. All of my other groups are kicking ass and taking names too. Be on the look out for my April challenge group results soon!
Another exciting thing that happened this week is a kick ass woman signed up to coach on our team. I know she is going to be amazing and change a serious amount of lives, including her own. I also got a permanent time to teach PiYo once a week at a local Club Fitness! I have been perusing places to teach since I became certified and I think this will be an amazing fit!
I am starting another 60 day challenge group in about a week, something to help hold people accountable during the summer months when we are so busy, (literally, everyone is busy during the summer) it entails the usual at home Beachbody workout program, replacing one meal a day with Shakeology, and eating clean. It sounds time consuming, but it's not! You can get your sweat on in 25-30 minutes, make your breakfast Shakeology (it can be made in 1 minute), and prep your meals the night before (teach ya all the tricks of the trade in the group) and be set up for success! Fill out my application below for more information, spots are limited! Everyone have a great week!




Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment