Sunday, May 4, 2014

Chalean Extreme and Brazil Butt Lift Week 2

I just finished my second week of my Chalean Extreme and Brazil Butt Lift hybrid and holy moly, I can already feel and see the changes. They weren't joking when they made this hybrid. Here is what my workout schedule was for the week:



Week 2:
Day 1: CE Burn Circuit 1
Day 2: BBL Cardio Axe, BBL High & Tight
Day 3: CE Burn Circuit 2
Day 4: CE Burn Intervals, BBL Tummy Tuck
Day 5: CE Burn Circuit 3
Day 6: BBL Cardio Axe, CE Recharge
Day 7: Rest 

These two programs have already started to increase my strength and muscles are popping out all over the place! LOL! I am also focusing a lot more on my nutrition. I am sticking to the 21 day fix meal plan (adding a few containers here and there, with all of the weight training, I am finding that I need more calories), which I love because it is allowing me to stick to a plan and keep my portions in check. Does it make me do a little extra planning at the beginning? Of course, which is fine. Plan ahead or plan to fail, right? This 21 day fix meal plan has allowed me to get my nutrition in check and learn a lot about portions and what is enough. Let's just say I was definitely over eating before! These portions leave me feeling full without the bloat or blah feeling which I love. I will be holding an exclusive 21 day fix challenge group starting May 19th. This group will help people jump start a healthy lifestyle and reach their goals before summer and bikinis are here! Fill out the application below, there is room for 10 people, so it is first come first serve! Stay tuned and follow my fitness journey as I step into week 3 of this hybrid. Have a great week everyone!


Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment