Monday, May 19, 2014

Beachbody Coaching: What it has done for me and what it can do for you

Most people think you have to be at your optimal weight, know a lot about diet and exercise and just generally be a 'fit' person to be a Beachbody coach. Nothing could be further from the truth when I started my journey 2 years ago.

2 years ago, my father became ill, I was drinking excessively and I was generally unhappy in all areas of my life.  I felt out of control and I knew I needed a solution. I purchased Insanity off of the Beachbody website and did the program by myself. I didn't finish it, like most things at the time, and only did it half assed. Not surprisingly, I didn't see the results I wanted.

A year later, I heard about the T25 program and after doing an internet search, I came across my coach Melanie's webpage. Her blog posts made me feel inspired, encouraged and like I could actually get my life back on track. I had no idea what Beachbody coaching was all about, but I contacted her and became part of her Challenge Group. It was hard to say no as her vibe was so positive and genuine and made me feel like I could finally see the results I wanted. I filled out her application, bought my first challenge pack, and dove right in!

except...

I didn't see a ton of changes with T25. I was getting frustrated, I was drinking Shakeology and doing the workouts..why am I not seeing changes?!

Remember how I said I was half-assed Beachbody? I was doing the same thing with my nutrition. I wasn't eating clean all the time, I had no control over portion sizes and was letting the problems in my life run my day. My dad was still sick, I was switching jobs, and had so much going on .  I was broke, had credit card and student loan debt, and thought I would be living paycheck to paycheck forever (talk about a depressing thought). 

Sound familiar?

In an effort to save money, I signed up to be a discount coach ( you get a 25% discount on Shakeology). I committed to 90 days of P90x3, clean eating and Shakeology. I signed up for a second apprenticeship under Melanie ( to learn to be a coach).

My life changed drastically after committing myself 100% to being healthy and to help others on their journey. I started seeing results and finally understood that I needed to fuel my workouts with good quality, clean eating.




Fast forward 5 months later and here I am. Almost completely credit card debt free, I have money in my savings, about a month away from my health and fitness goals, and I am coaching like it's my job.

Why? Because I am ready to spread the word that it is possible to live a life of your design..it is possible to have extra income and be debt free. The best part of all? Helping people reach their goals! There is no better feeling then helping someone reach a goal they never thought would be possible.

Am I a fitness expert? No. Am I a nutritionist or a dietitian? Most certainly not. But I've been there. I've been at the bottom and I know what it feels like. I also know what it feels like to come up from there and be happy. This team of individuals has offered me so much more support and a sense of belonging, I don't know where I would be or what I would do without them! These people truly do believe in me and I believe in YOU!

I want you to take a leap of faith with me and join me on my coaching journey. Alone we can not do much, but together we can change the world! I am on a mission decrease the amount of obesity related diseases and I want you to help me. Are you motivated, positive, and ready for freedom?

Fill out the form below and join me in my next apprenticeship group! This experience is life changing and I don't want you to miss another second of it!




Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment