Saturday, May 3, 2014

April Showers bring May Fitness Challenges...and Promotions

It is now MAY and I have some pretty exciting news from the world of Beachbody..two amazing products, P90X3 and Turbofire Challenge Packs are on SALE this month! I can't rave enough about this promotion because p90x3 is what literally changed my life. I owe everything to that program and I think you will find it as life changing as I did!
These are my personal results and they literally blew me out of the water. 7 lbs was what I was down in the last 45 days, all together I lose 15 lbs with this program.

 So what exactly is p90x3? I thought you would never ask!

  • 90 days
  • 30 minute workouts, 6 times a week
  • Modifier included so it is appropriate for all levels of fitness experience
  • Build muscle, lose fat, gain confidence
  • Did I mention 30 minute workouts?!
  • Does not focus on only cardio or strength training alone, includes cardio with weights, isometrix, pilates, and yoga just to name a few!
This program comes with a meal plan and different schedules of the workouts, depending on what your goals are!

This program is very near and dear to my heart!

What is Turbofire might be your next question?
It is Chalene Johnson's fat burning, cardio workout that produces mind blowing results! Lots of dancing with this one, so if you want to have FUN while reaching your goals, this is definitely something you don't want to miss! Don't believe me about the results?! Here is the proof!



Day 1





Day 60


More results......





What all does Turbo Fire come with?

  • Dance/cardio workouts
  • Calendar of workouts to help organize and keep you on track for optimal results
  • Time frame between 20 and 60 minutes
  • Fat burning moves that are fun and are accompanied by some ballin' music
These programs are available in CHALLENGE PACKS..so what is a challenge pack and what does it come with?!

A Challenge Pack is a combination of the tools you need to be successful in reaching your goals at a discounted price!
  • Workout program
  • A month of Shakeology HD
  • The opportunity to become a preferred customer for free
  • Nutrition guide to follow
  • Recipes
  • 24/7 access to an online accountability group with peers facing the same struggles and successes
  • 1:1 coaching by yours truly to hold you accountable and reach your goals!
  • 30 Day trial of Club Membership (10% discount on all products, live chats with celebrity trainers, & FREE customized meal planning)


These challenge packs are the total package to your weight loss transformation....
EXERCISE + NUTRITION + SUPPORT & ACCOUNTABILITY = SUCCESS!!

Fill out this challenge group application and I will help you get started on your fitness journey to success! 

Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment