Monday, May 19, 2014

21 Day Fix Banana Oatmeal Cookies

I love a good sweet after dinner. Just because I love them though doesn't mean I can have them, right? WRONG!! The 21 Day Fix comes with treat recipes and I wanted to share this one with you because I love, love, love it! I hope you enjoy it as well!

Banana Oatmeal Cookies


1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
2 tsp ground cinnamon
Dash of Sea or Himalayan Salt
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1/4 cup of raisins (optional, I did not use)
1/4 cup of chopper raw walnuts (optional, I did not use but will definitely use next time!)

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly coat cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
3. Combine oats, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl.
4. Add bananas, raisins, and walnuts; mix well.
5. Drop by heaping Tbsp (I flattened out a little too), onto a prepared baking sheet
6. Bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until firm
7. Let cool and enjoy!

Serving size: 1 cookie, made 8 servings
1 cookie= 1 yellow container

This recipe could have easily been doubled and made with smaller cookies, it's just your preference! If you choose to make smaller cookies, your serving size would be 2 cookies.



1 comment: