Monday, April 28, 2014

Chalean Extreme and Brazil Butt Lift Hybrid: Week 1 and PiYo Instructor Training

After much debate among my own thoughts, I chose to reach the rest of my health and fitness goals using a HYBRID! What's a hybrid you ask? Great question, it's when you use two different programs (Chalean Extreme and Brazil Butt Lift in my case) and mush them together to form a work-out schedule. I love this because it gives me two different instructors, tons of different variety, and the programs are working on different things!

Here is what the first week's schedule looked like:
Week 1:
Day 1: CE Burn Circuit 1
Day 2: BBL Cardio Axe
Day 3: CE Burn Circuit 2
Day 4: BBL Sculpt
Day 5: CE Burn Circuit 3
Day 6: BBL Cardio Axe, BBL Tummy Tuck
Day 7: Rest
As much as I would love to tell you that these were super easy workouts and I did them with no problem, that is not the case. Brazil Butt Lift has much more bite than it's bark...what I am saying is it looks easy but it is not by any means, EASY. It was more challenging at times than Chalean, and that is saying A LOT. I had a difficult time getting out of bed and getting motivated towards the end of the week but I did it and got it done. My eating on the other hand was complete garbage. Chalk it up and move on to this week, already off to a better start (actually stuck to an entire day's meal plan). See it's true, everyone has slip ups..mine just apparently lasted a really long time!

And then Sunday was my favorite because it was PiYo instructor training day! Most of you know I am a certified Insanity instructor and I wanted to gain another secondary certification to open myself up to some options for teaching! I loved this class, it is definitely more challenging from a teaching standpoint than Insanity, but so worth it. I can not WAIT to get this going. What else did I learn? PiYo is no joke! I am so sore today, but I love it. And in the hard to target areas (saddle bags, obliques, love handles..you know the usual). 




I also have some REALLY good news! This program, PiYo, is going to be released this summer as an at home workout too! This is the ultimate workout for all fitness levels (I know you've heard that one before, but just hear me out), it is low impact, high calorie burning, flexibility/strength/endurance training all rolled into one pretty pink package. Seriously, get on my email list to be the first to know when this comes out, contact me, tabearden@gmail.com to make sure you're on it and in the know. Our last program (21 day fix) sold out like hot cakes and is still flying off the shelf, so you are not going to want to miss a beat when it comes to this! If you don't like yoga or pilates...GOOD, because this isn't either of those, it's PiYo:) 

That's the update, talk to you all soon! As always, contact me with any questions or if you're interested in starting your health and wellness journey!

2 comments:

  1. the surgeon will inject the fat from other parts of your body and inject them into your butt region to make it look bigger.
    smita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has anyone had a brazillian butt lift surgery in India? Let me know that what is cost for this procedure and recovery time also.

    ReplyDelete