Wednesday, April 30, 2014

21 day fix test group! Now accepting applications!

Summer is going to be here in about a month and a half..tank tops, bikinis, shorts...OH MY!


I think the hardest part about summer is feeling confident in what we are wearing. It's hot, you're already sweating..the last thing you need/want is to feel uncomfortable. Many people are thinking, the time is gone I don't have enough time to get the results I want to feel confident and fit into last year's shorts...WRONG!! Time is on your side this year and you can thank Autumn Calabrese! The 21 day fix is flying off the shelves and is notorious for helping people reach those goals of losing flab and looking flab, IF they are ready to commit to a healthier lifestyle! That's right ladies and gentlemen..there are NO quick fixes *sighs** BUT, this program allows you to JUMP START your healthy lifestyle and get some pretty impressive results right from the get go!

That's right, I can tell you first hand that there are no quick fixes. I have tried but not only limited to, weight watchers, atkins, low carb, no carb, slim fast, green tea extract pills, diet pills, the list goes on and if those had worked for me, I wouldn't be where I am at today (everything happens for a reason, right?). Those strategies may work for some people, but I am telling you altering your EVERY DAY DECISIONS is what is going to help you get healthy and lose the weight you have been hoping to. How do I know this? Because not only will you have the tools to make you successful, you will have me as your 1:1 coach. I have done the program, am currently continuing the meal plan, and have been successful with this method. Want to know something else? My committed challengers have been successful too.

What is a challenge group? It is a group that I host in an online, closed facebook group. We use the program (21 day fix), Shakeology, and clean eating to reach our goals. SO you're now wondering, what is required?..

-21 day fix program
-Replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology
-Participation and commitment

Not that bad, right?

If you are interested, who wouldn't be, a great bod for summer with less than 2 months to go? Consider it done. Fill out the application below! I am accepting 10 people into this group on a first come, first serve basis!  Fill out your application today to snag your spot! Starts May 19th!



Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment