Tuesday, March 4, 2014

P90X3 Week 9: Progress and Meal Plan


How true is that? It's true and I am living proof. I have accomplished so many of my goals in the last 9 weeks not only physically, but in my business and personal life. I am so excited to be on this journey and this week I did not feel any different. I completed week 9, which is in a block with week 11. Week 10 and 12 are there own block. Well I don't think block is the right term but they alternate schedules. Here's what week 9 looked like:

Monday: Decelerator: I had no idea working on the landing of these moves would make me so sore!
Tuesday: MMX
Wednesday: Eccentric Lower
Thursday: Yoga X
Friday: Eccentric Upper
Saturday: CVX
Sunday: Rest Day


I was SO freaking sore after eccentric upper and lower, mainly because they focus on those specific parts of the body, it was insane. What else is insane? I did two pull ups and two chin ups with my pull-up assist (hey it's progress and that's all that matters). I can't believe that I will be done with this program in less than a month. I truly think I have found my soul mate workout, Tony Horton is changing my life and my body! Loving it!


Here is the meal plan I followed for the week. It's still color coded for the fix purposes which has totally helped me with my portion control. I have upped my intake a tad (of veggies and protein) since I am burning so many calories with P90X3. I plan on doing the 21 day fix full on after p90x3 and then Insanity. Be on the look out, there will be a Shaun T challenge group coming up VERY soon...and everyone loves them some Shaun T!


On to week 10, so far it's been great! I am teaching my first Insanity class tomorrow night in Kirkwood, Missouri. If you're interested in attending, email me, tabearden@gmail.com for more information! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment