Saturday, March 22, 2014

P90X3 Week 11: Progress and Meal Plan

I am a little late to post this, I just finished week 12 so stay tuned! Week 11 was a challenge, I was tired from long meetings at school and working extra hours at different places but I got it done and I am really starting to tell a difference in my upper body, which makes me very excited!

Here is the schedule that I followed for week 11 (lean):
Monday: Decelerator
Tuesday: MMX
Wednesday: Eccentric Lower
Thursday: X3 yoga
Friday: Triometrics
Saturday: Eccentric Upper
Sunday: Rest


I have had Pat hide the scale from me until I am done with week 13 (crazy to think I have less than 2 weeks left) because I was getting a little obsessive over checking my weight and we all know not everything is measured by the scale and weight fluctuates from day to day! I tried to stick to my meal plan the best I could, my nutrition wasn't great this week but I am definitely kicking it in gear for the last two weeks. No cheat meals and a 3 day Shakeology cleanse at the end of week 13 before the big weight in and final pictures!  I unfortunately forgot to save my meal plan after I created it, so I don't have that to share with you. I have lost another inch off of my waist though and have come to realize that gluten and wheat make me SO bloated by mid-day, it's not even worth it! I am so excited to finish off these last two weeks and share the rest of the journey with all of you! If you are interested in starting your journey to your transformation, email me at tabearden@gmail.com and we will do a free health and fitness consultation by email! We will sort out your goals and make big dreams for you. Looking for dreamers AND doers to make big things happen..Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment