Sunday, March 30, 2014

My P90x3 Transformation

Wow. That is all I can say after 90 days of pure hard work and dedication. I have been waiting to write this post since I started X3 on December 27th. I missed two workouts when I cut off a chunk of my finger, but other than that, each and every workout was completed. I ate clean (mostly, 80/20) and drank Shakeology every day (sometimes twice a day, because it is THAT good for you and is THAT filling). I can honestly say, without cleaning up my eating and having my shakeology, the results would not have been possible.

So often I see people who start using an at home program without support and without a coach. I want to be 100% genuine here in that if I had not had a coach or a challenge group, I would not have had the motivation to continue this program and reach the results. I had support the entire way and without that support, I would have given up when times got hard. Being a coach during this program held me so much more accountable, I knew I had challengers and people watching me..I COULD NOT FAIL...I had to give it 110% not just for myself, but for people who were relying on me to lead them.

This is the best I have felt in a VERY long time. I still have a bit of a ways to go, I plan to crush the rest of my health and fitness goals with the 21 day fix which I am starting tomorrow, March 31st. So now the moment you have all been waiting for, the exact measurements!:

December 27th (Day 1)
Weight: 153
Chest: 36
Waist: 36.5
Hips: 39
Left Arm: 13
Right Arm: 13
Left Thigh: 20.8
Right Thigh: 20.8

March 30 (Day 90)
Weight:145.6
Chest: 35
Waist: 33.5
Hips: 37
Left Arm: 12
Right Arm: 12
Left Thigh: 19.5
Right Thigh: 19

The most important thing I have learned from this experience is that NO one is perfect. We all have struggles..we all have off days and we all make mistakes. Because of my challenge group and my coach, I was able to get through the hard times without really becoming negative and was able to regain my focus. I am so very thankful for Beachbody and Tony Horton for helping me begin to reclaim my physical freedom. I feel amazing and now truly believe that if I can do this for 90 days, I can do ANYTHING. I also know that you have to give 100 percent the entire 30 minutes though, it's not a long workout so you need to be giving it everything you have for optimal results.

My review of this program would be a 4.7/5 (random, I know). The only thing I would have liked to see more of was a little more cardio towards the end (Tony is the expert though, not me, so I'll listen to what he has to say) and a little more variation in the last block. Other than that, I thought this was a phenomenal program and is definitely doable for all levels of fitness. The 30 minute workouts obviously are enough time and are effective. This make me very happy.

Are you interested in joining me in ending the trend to obesity? Are you ready to reach your health and fitness goals? Let me help you and create a path for success! Email me, tabearden@gmail.com, or fill out the challenge group application to be notified of your status. I am looking forward to helping as many people as possible in 2014 and I want YOU to be one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment