Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Find Your Passion...And Run!!

If you know me very well at all, you will know that I have always struggled finding exactly what my calling is in this life. I love being a speech pathologist, but I knew I could do so much more outside of that. Some people teach yoga, others are philanthropists..I was blessed to find my passion through a google search of "t25" one day which made stumble upon my coach, Melanie. It has been a whirlwind adventure ever since and I have no intention of stopping or slowing down any time soon.
Am I certified personal trainer? No
Am I nutritionist? No
Am I going to be your biggest fan, cheerleader, motivator, and give you tools to succeed in reaching your goals? YES



I know most people think Beachbody coaches take a lot of selfies, shoot videos of their workouts, and photograph their food but while we are doing all of that..there is so much more! Have you ever tried documenting everything you do to reach a goal? If you go publicly, there is no, NOT doing it..no matter how insignificant you think you are, people care and people are watching..and that is an extra kick in the pants I had always been looking for before I found Beachbody.

What Beachbody Can Offer You:

If you are willing to give me your time and your faith, I am willing to give you ALL of the tools and information you need to not only thrive financially but to become a part of the phenomenon that is the dream team..we are number 2 in Beachbody..do you know how many lives you have the change to get to that place? Let's just say, ALOT!



So now that I have given you a glimpse into what Beachbody can do for you, you have to ask yourself..

1. Are you passionate about health and fitness?
2. Are you ready to be financially free?
3. Are you ready to CHANGE LIVES???
4. Are you ready to get in the best shape of your life?

If you answered YES to at least ONE of these questions, I urge you to click this link and fill out the application to join my team! 5 people will be selected for an apprenticeship group. By filling out the application it will also allow me to provide you with the link to an informational webinar on March 19th at 8 pm CST. I want you to take this leap of faith with me. Are you ready for the change? Obesity is on the rise and let's combat it TOGETHER!



When you find som

No comments:

Post a Comment