Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Why I'm a Beachbody Coach

I invite people all the time to join my challenge groups and do the best I can to educate them, but I really want to put it out there WHY I am a Beachbody coach. I was given this opportunity by my upline diamond coach, Melanie Mitro, and have never looked back. This has been the best opportunity I have ever been given for multiple reasons. When you want to excel at something you have to have a WHY and I have three:

1. To inspire individuals to become healthy, aware, and confident
2. To help end the trend of rising obesity
3. To help keep myself accountable

Through running challenge groups, I have the opportunity to give people the tools they need to succeed at becoming healthy and reaching their weight loss goals. However, my groups are not all about weight loss, they are also about clean eating and forming healthy habits.

I endorse and promote Shakeology because it is a product I BELIEVE IN! I was not endorsing it when I first started using it because I was unsure of how I felt. After four solid months of drinking Shakeology almost everyday, I can assure you it is worth what they're selling it for, if not more. This company is allowing you to have SUPER nutrition at a very reasonable cost. And that is something I could not, not be on board with helping promote.

I use these products. They work. I am walking proof and there are tons of others that feel the same way. I don't do this because I want to make a profit off of you or see you as a walking dollar sign, I do it because I want you to be healthy and live a longer life. I want your children to have you around for as long as possible. Speaking from someone who just lost their dad much earlier than I should have, health and fitness ARE IMPORTANT in living long, fulfilled lives. Your kids will want you around for a long time, I promise! I want to help all of you achieve your goals and maybe meet a couple of mine along the way.

I hope that this breaks down the WHY of what I am doing and WHY I am inviting you all to join me. I know this isn't for everyone, but as long as I can help a few people reach their goals and make a difference in someone's life, that is an indefinable amount of success in my life.

Let me help you too. If this sounds like something you would be passionate about or are interested in having some 1:1 assistance to help reach your personal goals, please don't hesitate to contact me at tabearden@gmail.com. I believe in this system and I believe anyone can do anything when given the right tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment