Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What is the 21 day fix?


Have you heard the news? The 21 day fix is coming February 3rd and it is ALL THE RAGE in the fitness world!

What would you say if I told you that you could lose 10-15 lbs in 21 days? What about if I told you you could still have your wine? I am pretty sure you would tell me you are CRAZY but it's true, it's legit and it's about to be released!

What does the 21 day fix come with?

  • 30 minute workouts for each day that are easy to follow and modifications are available, these workouts are intended for ALL levels of fitness
  • Color coded tupperware that make it easy to develop and understand portion control
  • Meal plans to allow for optimal weight loss
  • 1:1 support from me as your coach
  • 24/7 access to accountability and support group

Real people here, they got REAL results!


All of this for as little as 140 on February 3rd! I know I can't believe I am even typing this, but it's true. Watch this video if you don't believe me!!
Now I know most of you are thinking this is a "quick fix" or  a "bandaid", it's not. It's a super human kick in the pants to get your launched into a healthy lifestyle BUT gives you amazing results while doing so. 

So how do you score your own copy of the 21 day fix the day it comes out and a spot in my exclusive test group? Simple! Start by going to my site and creating a FREE Team Beachbody account so that you will be ready to order when it's released! This will also save you a spot in my EXCLUSIVE 21 day fix test group starting February 10th! The group will be a select few individuals who are ready to commit to 21 days of focus and intensity.  I will be there to walk you through the nutrition plan, to teach you how to plan it out, how to make it work for your lifestyle and to keep you accountable.  The group is done through an online closed support group. That means that no one but the members of the group can see what is being posted.  I won't let you fail!  If you invest in me, then I will invest in you!  The only cost is the cost of the challenge pack ($140) which includes everything you need to get started.  The 21 day nutrition guide, the program manual, the workouts, free shipping, discounted price and me as your coach for the accountability, support and guidance!!! 

Are you ready to start your transformation? Email me at tabearden@gmail.com, with any questions. I can't wait to hear from all of you and to start 

No comments:

Post a Comment