Monday, January 13, 2014

Team Beachbody Super Saturday: Pittsburgh Style


Last Saturday was a national Team Beachbody Super Saturday and I ventured to Pittsburgh with my success partner and her hubby to be with our team! This event was SO inspiring and motivating. We had the opportunity to hear from individuals who have lost 30-70 lbs through the help of Beachbody workout videos, Shakeology, and accountability groups. The energy in the room was just so amazing and the accomplishments and obstacles these ladies overcame were just tremendous and inspiring.


My amazing coach doing her thing! She is a 15 super star diamond coach and I feel unbelievably lucky to have her as my upline coach. She is so genuine and a natural leader, I anticipate learning so much more from her along the way in my journey to end the trend of obesity!

 We also got a visit from Michael Niemand, VP of Network Marketing. He had so much good information to share AND he got to give Mel a little gift to help her on her elite trip to ITALY! What an amazing company, right?


Sweaty success partners following an INTENSE, live Insanity workout..I'm starting to get nervous for my certification class in February!



You are what you eat...so I'm loving the fact that were a nutrient dense meal replacement shake. We got to sample the new non vegan Strawberry Shakeology and it was delicious! I can't wait to get my box!!



This girl, my coach, my mentor..has convinced me to move along to coach summit in June and I am so happy that I made the decision to commit to grow my business and get the tools to end the trend of obesity.










Love this team so much! I couldn't imagine rising to success with anyone else!


If you want to help end the trend of obesity and build your own business, email me at tabearden@gmail.com, join us on our quest to move from the #2 team in Beachbody to #1!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment